*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032247-Andres-Blogging-Challenge-Day-4-Places-To-Eat-In-My-Town
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1032247 added May 11, 2022 at 12:10pm
Restrictions: None
Andres Blogging Challenge Day 4 Places To Eat In My Town
Prompt: Andre the monkey is hungry. Today's prompt is about food and the best place for our buddy to eat in your town.

What food or foods are your town/area noted for? What's the prevalent cuisine? Where is your favorite place to eat out in your neck of the woods?

In Hamlet, we have a restaurant/bar and they offer hamburgers, french fries and chicken. There used to be the Hollywood Restaurant and they offered chicken, salads, spaghetti, lasagna, turkey and all the trimmings.

In a town 20 minutes away, they have a Pizza Hut and of course, you get pizza. There is a Pizza King and you can order pizza, chicken, submarine sandwiches, Ham and Cheese sandwiches, tuna, bacon with all the trimmings sandwiches, fried mushrooms, French Fries, bread sticks and cheese and frozen ice cream sandwiches.

In a town 25 minutes away, you can go to Burger King, McDonalds, Taco Bell and Bob Evans. I love Bob Evans. You can get breakfast all day. Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Cinnamon Pancakes, Mashed Potatoes and noodles, Turkey Dinner, Shrimp and Fish. Another place is Kristos. You can order fish, shrimp, soup, chicken, breakfast food and you can order pies of every kind and chocolate cakes.

In a town 35 minutes away, you can get steak, chicken, shrimp, appetizers and the famous Howie Cake. It is made with chocolate mouisse, cake and chocolate pudding and it is shaped like a cow. This restaurant is expensive but you can order any kind of food there is.

There is a Chinese Restaurant 15 minutes away from me. I like American Food.

If you like ice cream, there is an ice cream shop in my town. You can get any flavor they make. Ice cream cones, sundaes.

Olive Garden and Red Lobster Restaurants are an hour away. I love seafood and I love shrimp. I would never eat lobster. I like shrimp and noodles mixed together and I love soup and bread sticks at Olive Garden.

KFC is 15 minutes away. If you love chicken, you can get chicken. I love Mac and Cheese.

Panera is 35 minutes away. I love their broccoli and cheese soup and tuna sandwiches and their grilled cheese. You can get a cinnamon roll.

Chickful is a restaurant next to Panera. You can get chicken sandwiches.

We have a Noodle Factory Restaurant next to Panera. You buy mashed potatoes and noodles and all kind of soups.

Barnes and Nobles Starbucks is next door. I like a grilled cheese sandwiches, tomato soup, brownies, chocolate cupcakes. You can read and eat or be on your Lap Top.

If you come to my house, I can make Mac and Cheese, tuna loaf, meatloaf, mashed potatoes or spaghetti.

So this is food in my home town and other eating joints near by. We can go to town and get a gallon of ice cream. I like chocolate chip or anything chocolate and vanilla.

So Andre, after hearing about the food sites and menu choices, what do you want to eat?

505 Words


© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032247-Andres-Blogging-Challenge-Day-4-Places-To-Eat-In-My-Town