*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032267-The-New-Record-That-Really-Wasnt-One
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1032267 added May 12, 2022 at 4:10am
Restrictions: None
The New Record That Really Wasn't One
The New Record That Really Wasn’t One


It’s true, that I got thirty-three single scene paragraphs written yesterday at work. Plus, the three Establishing Shots single paragraphs equals thirty-six total paragraphs that I got written yesterday at work for the second episode of my Water Wars scriptwriting project.

Only I didn’t write them. What I’m trying to write is that I did write them. But the only reason why I got so many of them written yesterday is that I had all of my shift to write them. Except for when I was working there. But even that didn’t faze me that much.

Why didn’t it faze me? What was the reason why I got so many single paragraphs written for this project? It’s because who I work for or where I work is trying to make me quit. This is ironic since I am leaving this post. I only have five more days with this post. So, why are they doing this to me?

That’s what I want to know. If it’s not me quitting, then why have they done it? What have they done? I don’t know how they have done it. But either who I work for, where I work, or both stopped me from watching my tv shows or movies on my cell phone yesterday at work.

That is why I had so much time to work on this project. Except for eating and work there was nothing else to do but write. That’s why I got so many single paragraphs written at work yesterday. Don’t get me wrong. I’m happy that I got that many written. It's how it happened that makes me so mad.

Can’t blame work on how many single paragraphs I got written at work yesterday. They are the usual reason why I don’t get too much writing done. It’s almost the opposite of yesterday. Not only were they extremely busy yesterday at work, but I got thirty-six single paragraphs written.

It was extremely busy at work yesterday. From the time I started my shift to the end of it, I was constantly being interrupted. That’s how busy it was there yesterday. Normally, when it’s that busy at work, I’m lucky if I get fifteen paragraphs written. But not yesterday.

Yesterday, I got a total of thirty-six single paragraphs written. I hope that I can get that many today. Minus me not being able to watch anything on my cell phone. All that depends on if I can watch anything or how it was at work yesterday.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032267-The-New-Record-That-Really-Wasnt-One