*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032344-Couldnt-Even-If-I-Wanted-to-Do-It
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1032344 added May 13, 2022 at 3:48am
Restrictions: None
Couldn't Even If I Wanted to Do It
Couldn’t Even If I Wanted to Do It


Only needed seventeen single scene paragraphs to end the Tag Act for the second episode of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. It also ended this episode. With about an hour left on my shift yesterday at work, I could have started episode three of this project. Unfortunately, I couldn’t do that. And it’s all my fault that I didn’t get more written yesterday at work.

After what happened on Wednesday, I forgot to set up episode three so that I could start writing it on my tablet. Not how many single paragraphs that I got written on Wednesday, but why I got so many of them written. I was very worried that the same thing would happen again. Luckily, it didn’t. But I was worried about it. Don’t think that’s the whole reason why I forgot to do it. But it was a reason.

As soon as I got home from work last night, I set it up so that I could start working on episode three today. And that is what I’m going to do. Don’t know how many single paragraphs I will get finished today. A lot of that depends on how busy it gets at work. If it’s as busy as it was yesterday, I may be lucky if I get another seventeen single paragraphs written. And that includes two Establishing Shots.

It was very, very busy at work yesterday. One of the busiest that I have seen in a long time. If not the busiest one. That’s how busy it was there. From the time that I got there until the end of my shift, I was constantly getting interrupted from my writing to deal with work. Luckily, most of the time I was inside my guard post when it happened. I didn’t need to go outside my guard post quite a bit. But it wasn’t that bad.

The weather was also a factor in me not getting as much writing done as I wanted yesterday at work. Summer came early the last couple of days at work. Wednesday it was in the low nineties. And yesterday was in the upper eighty. If I had on a short-sleeved shirt like everyone else, it wouldn’t have been too bad. But I didn’t have one of those. All I had was my long-sleeved shirt.

True, the weather and how busy it was at work yesterday may have been part of the reason for me not getting more written at work yesterday. But it wasn’t the main one. The main reason was me. I hope that I can get another twenty-two or twenty-three. If I can do that, I can finish off the Teaser Act of this episode. Hope that I can do it. But I’m not going to count on anything until it happens.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032344-Couldnt-Even-If-I-Wanted-to-Do-It