*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032341-Enough
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1032341 added May 13, 2022 at 3:22am
Restrictions: None
Enough
If money is your hope for independance, you'll never have it.
The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of your knowledge, experience and ability.

The real measure of your wealth is how much you would be if you lost your money.

Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant.

Try to save something when your salary is small, it's impossible to save after you began to earn more.

The individual investor should set consistently as an investor and not as an speculator.

I am a great believer in luck and i found the harder I work I have it than luck.

You must have control over your, money or the lack of it will control you forever..

Every time you borrow money, but you don't know you 're robbing your own future.

The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything and value of nothing.

It's not how much money you make, but how much money you keep how hard it work for you and how many generation you keep it for.

The habit of saving is itself an education, it foster every virtue, teaches self denial cultivate the sense of orders trains for forethought and so broaden the mind.

If you don't value your time, neither will others, stop giving your time and talent.
Value what you know and start change it.

Don't tell me what you value, show me your budget, I'll tell you what you value

If you live for having it all, what you have it will never enough.

© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032341-Enough