*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032373
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1032373 added May 14, 2022 at 12:57am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - SVP
It was Friday the 13th and you are getting up and getting ready for another day. Your wife is talking about taking the family and the kids to go see "Baby Shark Live: Splash Tour!" this evening. Your mother is also here and she is wanting to go with the kids as well. As you start to put the clothes on the kids, your mother decided to make a phone call to your brother. As you finish getting the kids ready, you hear another blood curdling scream from your mother.


You run into the room where your mother is and she is once again a shaken up mess. She is once again so upset that she can't even speak. She instead gives you the phone and you again find out what made her so upset...your brother is watching another dumbass Indian movie!


You couldn't fucking believe it! That piece of shit is seeing another Goddamn Indian movie! You immediately go into your office and start to get your camera and equipment ready until...
"Um, what are you doing?" Your girlfriend asks. You tell her that you are getting ready to go after your asshole brother again for upsetting your mother! She tells you that there is no time and you have to go with her and the kids and grandma to go see Baby Shark! You tell her that you have a mission to go on to avenge your upset mother, but she again tells you no! At this point, you get royally upset and start to throw a tantrum in the middle of your office!

"No, I don't want to see a stupid live show involving sharks by a company who's mascot is a stupid fucking pink fox! I WANT TO GO TO THE MOVIES AND FIND MY BROTHER!!!"

After an hour or two, you finally start to calm down and start to leave with the kids for the show. During the show, you fight with all of your might to not lose your mind at this crazy show! You are still pretty pissed because while you are stuck here with the kids, that bastard is probably back at the International Movie Theater having a Goddamn ball! After the show is over, your family heads to a Mexican bar and grill.

At the Mexican bar and grill, you meet up with your sister. You all then go sit at a big table and order your food. After about an hour, your sister starts to get a bit Hangry. For the past hour, all you had to eat was chips with salsa and Queso! After another hour, your sister snaps and goes behind the counter and sticks her head into the kitchen and begins to yell "HEY, BORDER HOPPERS, UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO CALL BORDER PATROL AND HAVE YOUR ASSES SENT BACK TO MEXICO, I SUGGEST YOU PICK UP THE PACE ON FIXING OUR DAMN FOOD!!!"
This of course causes a commotion in a kitchen before a horde of restaurant staff rushes out and throws you all out onto the street! You and your mother begin to go on another tirade outside the restaurant before a cop car pulls up and runs you all off!

As you ride back home, you are once again quite furious at your brother for upsetting your mother again...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032373