*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032397-Shrug
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2260833
Blog attempt 1.
#1032397 added May 14, 2022 at 3:16pm
Restrictions: None
Shrug
I got a new Mulberry-colored dress yesterday, it is just t-shirt fabric so it feels really nice and comfortable. My dog hates it because I tend to go around the house without pants or leg coverings and putting pants on his how she knows I am going out. But with a dress, she is anxious from the minute I get dressed because she can't tell when I am getting ready to go.

Right now she is laying down about 18 inches away from me staring through me. She won't let me leave her sight. I get up to get a drink and I am practically tripping over her. She really can't help it. She has anxiety so bad she's medicated. The interesting thing is that her prescription is filled at our people pharmacy because her vet is like thirty miles away. Great vet, Gracie loves her. She hates the drive to go to the vet but when she sees the office she relaxes.

OMG. Gracie won't even blink as she stares at me. She really doesn't want me leaving the house today. I just patted the couch next to me to invite her to come to sit by me so I could pet her. Before she could get up the cat came out of nowhere and sat practically in my lap. I swear I didn't even see him a minute ago. Apparently, he was stalking me but changed his mind when I invited "him" onto my lap.

So now Grace is twice as pissed off at me...

© Copyright 2022 My Sox Are Green! Don't pinch. (UN: rinsoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
My Sox Are Green! Don't pinch. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032397-Shrug