*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032500-Andres-Blogging-Challenge-Home-Sweet-Home-Day-8
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1032500 added May 16, 2022 at 5:10pm
Restrictions: None
Andres Blogging Challenge Home Sweet Home Day 8
Prompt: What would happen if Andre opened up a bar in your home town?

My town already has 2 bars. Andre is a monkey. Maybe he would make it more fun and have a restaurant that was fancy on the other side of the building. We have people that love to drink and would hang out at the bar. Maybe the people would swing from the chandelier. Have line dancing. Maybe dance to old Rock music. Maybe he could get some old Rock Stars to appear.

What would Andre serve? I used to like Pina Colodas and Tequila Sunrise. Sex on The Beach {the drink, not the wild monkey dance!}, Zombie and Manhattan Tea. I used to hang out with wild people and they might still want to go to the bar. Play some old country music and Rock music. I mean from 60's to 2015. I gave up the new country and now Rock music.

Andre might need some good bouncers like gorilla or some other monkey primates. Andre could hire humans to work for him and serve drinks and take food orders.

Would Andre decorate his bar like a jungle, with a bridge or bamboo chairs, hummocks or swinging lights? Maybe pictures of his monkey family and friends? Maybe have the men who work there dress like Tarzan in loin cloths and the women like Jane. Do I dare offer a chimpanzee named Cheetah? Play the Guitarzan Song By Ray Stevens? Hopefully, no one will swing from the ceiling and hop from table to table.

Maybe Andre could make the bar look like a country cottage and have a drink limit. If you get mad or mean, a monkey would toss the person out. A country cottage would be more like a family setting.

A farmer's bar. Pictures of tractors, crops, cows, horses. Maybe a western bar. Horse pictures. A mechanical bull. Stay on the bull 10 minutes and get a free drink. Make the bar look like a barn. Put a fake horse or cow in in with hay or a hay wagon for decoration. Maybe a ranch post and some men and women dress up like cowboys and cowgirls. You would be playing all country music. Have a stage coach with seats to sit in.

Maybe Andre would like an ocean scene. A ocean picture. A big grass hut or bamboo hut that looks like Gilligan's Island. Maybe a boat like the SS Minnow. A life perserver on the wall and a captain steering wheel. Andre could wear a Captain' hat and a captain suit. If he pitches a fit, we can skip that idea. Maybe a Ginger look alike could sing like Marilyn Monroe for the customers. A girl like Mary Ann could serve the customers.

Some more drinks to serve. Bloody Mary, Daiquiri, Moscow Mule, Amaretto Sour, Aviation, Bellini, Black Russian, Brandy Alexander, Bronx Cocktail, Cosmopolitan, Dark and Stormy, Greyhound. These are a few I found.

I hope Andre enjoyed these decorating ideas and drinks list suggestions. This challenge has been fun. Home Sweet Home! Thank you for visiting!

515 Words




© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032500-Andres-Blogging-Challenge-Home-Sweet-Home-Day-8