*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032658-The-Second-Day-of-My-Moving-Vacation
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1032658 added May 20, 2022 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
The Second Day of My Moving Vacation
The Second Day of My Moving Vacation


Unfortunately, the second day of my Vacation Time Off wasn’t too different than yesterday. The only real difference was that we didn’t do any moving today. But what we did do today was moving-related, though. And unfortunately, it took us almost the whole day to do what we needed to get done today.

It started very early this morning. Not quite as early as it did yesterday. But it was only a couple of more hours than it was yesterday. It was still very early for me. And we have been busy ever since then. That is also why this is my first chance to get on my laptop. It has been that busy.

What does that mean for my writing? It means that I didn’t get any writing done today on either of my scriptwriting projects. My Water Wars scriptwriting project I have been doing at work. At least I have been trying to do it then. And most of the time I have been able to work on it.

Lately, I have been working on my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual, too after I came home from work. Unfortunately, I have been able to work on this project for the last couple of day. I was hoping to work on them both for at least a few hours each day.

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to do that yet. And there is a very good chance that I won’t be able to do it over the weekend either. That’s because my brother and I will be very busy this weekend. Tomorrow it will be because of the move. And Sunday it will be because of a suicide.

A close friend of my oldest brother committed suicide a few weeks ago. His health was very, very bad because of cancer in his throat and then arthritis in his hands. He could no longer sing the Blues or play or teach them. As a result, he didn’t feel like he could live any longer.

He was also a close friend to my brother and me. But not as close as he was to our oldest brother. Especially, me. My brother is a big fan of The Blues. But I’m not. I like it okay. And I can listen to it. Which I do a lot of thanks to my brother. But I prefer Rock ‘n’ Roll.

Personally, I don’t believe in suicide. It may solve the problems for the one who is doing it. But it causes a lot of problems for those who knew him. Especially, those closest to him like his wife. Who he was and what he did is also the reason why we are doing this for his wife.

The wake is going to take almost the whole day of Sunday. That is why I probably am not going to get any writing done this weekend either. I’m going to try to do it. Even a little bit is better than none at all. But I’m not going to count on it until it happens, though.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032658-The-Second-Day-of-My-Moving-Vacation