*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032741-Four-Vacation-Days-in-a-Row
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1032741 added May 22, 2022 at 11:38pm
Restrictions: None
Four Vacation Days in a Row
Four Vacation Days in a Row


This is probably going to be an extremely short blog entry for today. If not the shortest one. Especially, for this blog. After all, this is the fourth day in a row that I haven’t been able to do any writing. At least not with either of my scriptwriting project.

Unfortunately, I was right again. This may be a new record for me. About me being right about something. Unfortunately, it’s right for the wrong reasons. What I mean by this is that I didn’t get any writing done today. In fact, this is the first chance I have had all day to get on my laptop. And the only reason why I’m here is because I don’t want another day of no blogging.

Today, also started very early this morning. Not quite as early as it has been lately. Nine-thirty this morning is when it all started. As I wrote in my last blog entry, I had a Wake to go to. Unfortunately, it took us almost the whole day to be there. It was so busy, we thought about not going back to our old place to take a load to our new house. That’s how busy it was at this Wake.

This is the last day this week for my scriptwriting. If I had been working the last four days, this would have been my fifth day at work this week. What does that mean for my writing? It means for the next couple of days I’m not going to be working on either one of my scriptwriting projects. Not that I don’t want to do it. But because my days off have been devoted to my non-scriptwriting projects.

For the next couple of days, I need to be working on my WDC Short Story for this month. With only nine days away until the end of this month, I don’t have too much time to finish. Of course, for the same reasons why I haven’t been able to do my scriptwriting, I may not be able to do it for the next two days. This only leaves next Monday and Tuesday to finish writing it. Unfortunately, it is also the end of the month too.

This means that I really need to finish writing my WDC Short Story for this month over the next couple of days. But after the last few days of my vacation, I don’t know if I can do it or not in the next two days. But I’m going to try. And I think that I may be able to get it written. If I can get the chance.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032741-Four-Vacation-Days-in-a-Row