*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032825-Mostly-Its-the-Weather-Today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1032825 added May 24, 2022 at 11:39pm
Restrictions: None
Mostly, It's the Weather Today
Mostly, It’s the Weather Today


It’s the weather today that has been a big problem with our moving today. By the time we got back to our new house, the rain had almost stopped. Unfortunately, it was almost the end of the day when we got back to our new house. What does that mean for my WDC Short Story for this month? It means I still haven’t gotten to work on it again this month. And I only got one week from today to finish it. This means that I have a week from today to finish writing it.

My brother and I did get a little bit lucky when it come to the weather, though. We have overhangs at both of our places. So, we didn’t need to worry about getting anything wet that shouldn’t get wet like electronics, etc. What did take us some more time to do than it should have taken was getting back to our new house. Normally, it takes us to get from our old place to our new one is about an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes. Depending on how bad the traffic is, stop lights, etc.

Only today it took us about an hour and forty-five minutes to get back to our new house because of the weather today. It wasn’t just that it was supposed to rain very hard today. And it did all the time we were going to get another load of stuff from our old place for the new one. But we also had to deal with all the crazy drivers heading in our direction. In fact, they were probably worse than the weather was. If not, they were a very close second.

Once we got back to our new house, we took a fifteen-minute or so break to wind down before we unpacked what we had brought there from our old place. This didn’t take too long. But it took us long enough that the evening hours were upon us. What does that mean for my writing today? It means that this is the first chance I have gotten to get on my laptop today. Not to mention any writing that I have been able to get done today. Whether it’s my WDC Short Story for this month or my scriptwriting, I haven’t been able to do any of it today.

Will I be able to get any writing done after I finish writing this blog entry and posting it? I want to do it. And I really need to get some more writing done on my WDC Short Story for this month. But I probably won’t be able to do any. After all, we still have a lot that needs to be done at our old place. And we are going to start doing it very early tomorrow morning. What that means is I’m probably going to go to sleep soon after I finish posting this blog entry.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032825-Mostly-Its-the-Weather-Today