*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032907-Today-Was-Terrible-for-My-Writing
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1032907 added May 26, 2022 at 11:27pm
Restrictions: None
Today Was Terrible for My Writing
Today Was Terrible for My Writing


Unfortunately, I was right about today. After all, I haven’t had the time to do any writing today. Usually, I’m working on my Water Wars scriptwriting project at work. And The Final Ritual scriptwriting project after work. But I haven’t been able to do either one of them today.

I also haven’t had the time to write any of my WDC Short Story for this month. And there are only a few more days this month to finish it. Still have about sixteen hundred words to finish writing it. The closer it gets to the end of this month the least likely that I will be able to get it written in time to enter this contest this month.

Of course, I want to finish it. Even though I know that I’m not going to win this contest either. But that isn’t why I write them. True, I want to win them. I know that I never will. This isn’t why I write them. The reason why I write them is that I like a challenge. Especially, with my Science Faction short stories. I like to remember the short story that fits the prompt.

Sometimes I can remember a Short Story right away. And sometimes I can’t. If I remember correctly, no pun intended, I had some trouble remembering the Short Story that fits this prompt. But I did it. Unfortunately, because of my brother and I move to our new house, I haven’t had the time to work on it.

At first, I thought that I was going to get a day off from moving. And be able to work on this Short Story. Maybe even finish it. But we realized that we needed to go back to our old place after all. True, we may not be there for long. And if that is true, I may have some time to work on this Short Story. But after what has been happening since I started my Vacation Time Off, I’m not going to count on anything until it happens.

Yes, I know that I should be writing what I have written or have not written on my scriptwriting projects. After all, this blog is devoted to them. But my WDC Short Story is more important to me than my scriptwriting right now. I know this makes me a hypocrite in more ways than one. Writing that my scriptwriting is the most important to me. But when it comes to the WDC Short Story contest, I consider that to be my top priority.

Of course, I want to work on my scriptwriting projects. Especially, if I’m not going to be able to do it after I return to work. But I also want to get this Short Story finished. Unfortunately, I can’t do both of them at the same time. Well, that may not be true. I may be able to do both. But it means Voice Recognition. And I still haven’t figured out how to do that yet.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032907-Today-Was-Terrible-for-My-Writing