*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032943-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Anek
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1032943 added May 28, 2022 at 12:11am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Anek
It was May 27th, 2022, and you were over at your family's house, talking about your recent camping trip. Your mother gets up to go excuse herself to the bathroom. As you continue to talk with your family about the camping trip, you hear another blood curdling scream from your mother's bathroom...


You panic and run into the bathroom. Your mother is sitting in a corner of the bathroom, in a very stricken state. She would point at her phone with shaky hands as it lays still on the bathroom floor. You pick it up and realize what made your mother upset...that sorry piece of shit brother of yours is seeing another Goddamn Indian movie!!!


And on Memorial Day weekend of all times! This made your blood boil even more! You get your mother some iced tea before you and your girlfriend get inside your vehicle and head to the International Movie Theater. You once again have no trouble finding your brother's beat-up Jeep there and park one row behind it. As you and your girlfriend start to make your way to the movie theater's entrance, a couple of security guards block your way and tell you that no one enters the building without a ticket! You try to tell them your brother is inside, but they respond with "Sorry, no ticket, no entry!" You tell them that it's urgent that you talk with your brother and they again, respond by telling you that you cannot enter without a ticket. As you continue to argue with the group, you eventually snap and start to yell "Listen here, if you don't step aside, I swear to God I will knock your TURBAN WEARING ASS OUT YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING CAMEL FUCKING SAND NI-" Before you could finish your statement, a fist comes flying at you at mach speed and hits you so hard, you fly into a trash bin, knocking it over as you roll onto top of it! The security guards laugh at you before they go inside and lock the doors on you! Your girlfriend runs over and begins to pick you up. You are not seriously injured, but boy your body is filled with so much pain! Your girlfriend asks if you are alright and you lie and say "Yeah yeah, I'm cool!" You two then get into your vehicle and leave before the cops get called.

About ten minutes have passed since you left the International Movie theater and you are fighting with all of your might to not bust out into tears because of all the pain you are feeling, both emotionally and physically. She asks if you need anything and you tell her to go by a Applebee's. She tells you that if we stop there to please don't get super drunk like last time because she doesn't feel like dragging your drunk ass home! You lie and say you won't do that much drinking!


You and your girlfriend both order some chicken along with a salad. After you get some food down, you start to drink some beer. As you do, you couldn't hold back any longer and start to bust out into tears over the pain and embarrassment you felt at the movie theater.


Your girlfriend tries to comfort you and tells you that you really shouldn't drink a lot just because you are emotional. You lie and tell her that you will only drink another bottle or two after finishing off your third bottle.

That night, right after your girlfriend pulls into the driveway of your home, you jump out of the vehicle and begin to puke your guts out into a nearby ditch. After a few moments of puking, you cuss under your breath at your brother again before you go back to purging your stomach of it's Applebee's contents.
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032943-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Anek