*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032958-Somethings-Are-Very-Frustrating
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#1032958 added May 28, 2022 at 11:23am
Restrictions: None
Somethings Are Very Frustrating
I've spent the last few days trying to match up my Microsoft Calendar to Alexa. I did what the program called for and I kept getting "nothing is showing for a particular day". I consulted YouTube and the help section with no avail. I contacted Alexa and worked with a person using chat, and I even spoke to a person on the phone and he could no get it to work, so he hung up.

I gave it a rest and let it sit for the night, but the next morning I was back at it. Would you believe me if I said the "light" came on. I was looking at the Alexa app and it shows the Microsoft Calendar. It dawned on me that I had been using the Family Sharing portion so my wife would see my appointments. I then began to change all of my events and appointments to MicroSoft calendar, and low and behold Alexa started giving me my appointments.

I'm like a dog looking for a bone, I don't give up and I'm not to proud to ask for help. I've tried to keep up with most of the new fangled gadgets but some are out of my reach. The old proverb "keep it simple stupid" rings true today!

That's part of my problem, I make things hard when it should be simple, one would think that after all these years I would have learned that by now.

Life Is Good - God Is Great

© Copyright 2022 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032958-Somethings-Are-Very-Frustrating