*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033222-Would-You-Like-to-Fly
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1033222 added June 2, 2022 at 11:08am
Restrictions: None
Would You Like to Fly?

History: Did you know in June,1938 Superman debuted in Action Comics Issue 1? Do you enjoy reading comic strips with superheroes? What's your favorite?

signature dancing owl


I've liked a lot of superheroes over my lifetime. Superman, Spiderman so many others.

As an adult I began to realize that even Tarzan of the Apes was a kind of superhero. I read all the books written about Tarzan as a teenager. Jungles and animal friends were the draw. I was interested in being a veterinarian. Enjoyed the Tarzan movie when it was released.

For a while The Fantastic Four held my attention. Lots of adventure and different talents of each member.

I don't as a rule go out of my way to find superhero stories anymore. Although, if there was a comic bookstore anywhere near me I might. I know I can get comics on Kindle from Amazon. I like science fiction. Maybe the Superheroes of comic book fame fostered my enjoyment of science fiction.

I guess the one I relate to is Wonder Woman. Who wouldn't like to wear wristbands that you can bounce bullets off? Or have an airplane you can call remotely to transport you to a downtown mall in the middle of a traffic jam.




© Copyright 2022 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033222-Would-You-Like-to-Fly