*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033520-Entry-7-Sunshine-and-Shimmer
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1033520 added June 7, 2022 at 2:38pm
Restrictions: None
Entry 7 Sunshine and Shimmer
Prompt: "Summer has a flavor like no other. Always fresh and simmered in sunshine." Oprah Winfrey
Write about this in your Blog entry today.

Summer has a flavor all it's own. You smell flowers, strawberries, trees and a wind that blows other fragrances. You eat food outside and it tastes good and the summer smell enhances it. You smile and enjoy being outside. A bird flies by and sings and this makes you feel happy. A flavor simmered in sunshine. If you have a cook out, the food is enhanced by the smells of summer. What ruins the smells of summer? A garbage truck going by. Burning leaves or something. I hate the smell of anything burning. You go into the house and turn on your candle warmer. Pick a sweet scent of flowers, pumpkin, cookies, ocean breeze and it like yes, this is nice. You can feel like you are at the beach and love every minute of it. Maybe the scent is on your clothes so you go back outside and this smell combined with summer sets you free. Summer has it's own flavor. Winter will smell like a wood burning stove and snow seems to have it's own smell. Summer has the nature smell and that is good. If your dog gets in the water, he will smell like wet dog. That isn't good but you love him anyway. Breathe in the good smells of flowers, trees and this is cheery and so relaxing.

** Image ID #2270962 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033520-Entry-7-Sunshine-and-Shimmer