*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033617-Entry-8-Bizarre-Happenings
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1033617 added June 8, 2022 at 3:36pm
Restrictions: None
Entry 8 Bizarre Happenings
Prompt: I got to thinking about bizarre happenings. Things that are strange and leave you mystified. This is what I came up with.

A man who was real nice lived at the county home I worked at. He was an artist. He could paint and draw. I asked him to draw a picture of the county home I worked at and he lived there. He said he would. He was there 2 months and moved out. He died 2 months later. I was in the Med Room and found a picture of the county home he drew. His initials were in the corner. It is like he was talking to me. I told him Thank You. I would like to think that he heard me.

Our house burned down 2,000, the night before my Birthday and 5 days before Christmas. I was able to rescue a few things. My husband rescued my Rose Dolls from The Titanic but one was missing. I had 3 of them. The one in the red dress that she almost fell in the drink, the ocean. So, it is winter and my husband and I went to the burned down house and it was covered with ice. We took an ice pick and rescued Rose from under the ice! Talk about bizarre! We did rebuild and things worked out. Static electricity caused the fire from putting gas in the tractor in the garage. I don't wish this problem on anyone.

It was August of 2001. We had rebuilt our new house. I had just cleaned house and had things the way I wanted them. No health issues. Work was going well. I was feeling happy. The world was at peace and life was good. 9-11 happened. We were at war and we had been attacked. I don't think I will ever feel like that again, the happy part. I got baptized and was happy. Life was rough on us.

I was outside the new house that summer and I saw a doll arm sticking out of the dirt! I thought of Carrie, Stephen King's book and movie. I threw the arm away. No nightmares at least but that was spooky.

I hope you enjoyed reading this. Life. Who can explain it?

Downton Abbey New Era Image


© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033617-Entry-8-Bizarre-Happenings