*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033667
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1033667 added June 9, 2022 at 9:39pm
Restrictions: None
Entry 9 Queen Elizabeth 2
A fair and youthful figure, princess, wife and mother is the heir to all traditions and glories. Winston Churchill

I bought a book, magazine about the Queen today, a scrapbook type actually. The Queen when she was young, when she married Prince Phillip, her children and grandchildren, her dogs, her life. She is a respected lady. Her smile and she comes from a long line of royal people. Does she feel important? Does she think of her heritage? A Queen in her own right.

The Queen is loved and respected by all. Does she feel hurt by Harry and Meghan leaving the family? She hides it well. I wonder does she miss Princess Diana? How did she feel about Fergie? I loved Princess Diana and Fergie. I love Kate. The Queen has enough love to go around. I would enjoy having tea with the Queen like Paddington Bear did.

I read that the Queen likes reading Jane Austen and The Bronte Sisters. I am a Jane Austen buff and like to think I am a Jane Austen Historian. The Queen and I have Jane Austen in common. Princess Kate is related to Jane Austen. How cool is that? I wonder if Queen Elizabeth visited Bath where Jane Austen lived. I bet she would be welcomed at Downtown Abbey.

Queen Elizabeth just celebrated 70 years on the throne. England shines. I do hope the Queen will live to be 100. I look over the Life Magazine about her and I think what if. God Save The Queen. God Love The Queen. I do.
Enchanting Princess dressed in purple  by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033667