*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033682-June-10-2022
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#1033682 added June 10, 2022 at 10:03am
Restrictions: None
June 10, 2022
David and I continue to avoid the downstairs neighbors at all costs. A week ago David was attacked by our neighbor verbally and physically. We have filed a police report and have brought the situation to our HOA.

That's what we could do in the outer world. Plus, I'm getting pepper spray.

But on the inner, etheric plane----ah.......sprinkling extra strength valerian root extract, banishing oil, waiting for the black salt to arrive. Yes, I want these people gone.

After this incident, and David wasn't hurt....I realized that both Dave and I were feeling traumatized. After a minor incident. It paused me to think about all of those who suffer severe trauma and abuse, sometimes daily. Justice isn't always forthcoming. And that's why some of us turn to the darker arts.

And yes, I will pray that this neighbor gets help. But I still want them gone.


Pholarchos Tarot--20--Judgement--Call in the 7th dimension, commune in every other language but your own.




Let This Darkness Be a Bell Tower
By Rainer Maria Rilke
Quiet friend who has come so far,
feel how your breathing makes more space around you.
Let this darkness be a bell tower
and you the bell. As you ring,
what batters you becomes your strength.
Move back and forth into the change.
What is it like, such intensity of pain?
If the drink is bitter, turn yourself to wine.
In this uncontainable night,
be the mystery at the crossroads of your senses,
the meaning discovered there.
And if the world has ceased to hear you,
say to the silent earth: I flow.
To the rushing water, speak: I am.

© Copyright 2022 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033682-June-10-2022