*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033706-Lacking-Sleep
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1033706 added June 10, 2022 at 11:40pm
Restrictions: None
Lacking Sleep
Lacking Sleep


Yes, I know that not getting too much sleep last night is just a bad excuse for me not getting as much writing done today on my WDC Short Story for this month as I should have done. But that is what happened to me last night. I also needed to get up very early this morning. That didn’t help with my lack of sleep either.

What is wrong with me? Why am I doing this? I don’t know. The only thing that I can think of as the problem is the way I have been feeling lately. Not only am I weak and tired all the time, but my lower stomach has been gripping a lot. I don’t want to go into any more detail than that. Anyone who is reading these blog entries will know what I mean.

The gripping has been very bad the last few days. Enough to keep me awake at night. I eventually fall to sleep. But not without a lot of tossing and turning before it happens. As I just mentioned above, it has been going on for the last few days. Last night was the worse, though. Unfortunately, I think that I know what is wrong with me.

I think that I’m fighting off a cold. True, I don’t feel hot. And I don’t think I have a fever. That’s why I think I’m fighting it off. But I do think it’s a cold. Don’t know why it’s happening to me right now. Nothing has happened that I know of to say that’s what is happening to me. But I do believe that is what’s going on with me.

What does this mean when it comes to my writing? It means that I haven’t gotten too much written on my WDC Short Story for this month. I have been able to work on it a little bit today. But because of the way I am feeling it hasn’t been too much. All I have been able to do is finish writing the single sentences within each part of this Short Story.

Unfortunately, I doubt that I’m going to be able to start working on this Short Story after I write and post this blog entry. Because of the lack of sleep last night and how I’m feeling I’m probably going to be going to try to go to sleep soon after I finish posting this. Whether I do it or not, is still up in the air.

As far as I know, I don’t need to get up early tomorrow like I did today. If that’s true, I may be able to sleep in until about one PM WDC time. It may not help me with my sleeping problem. But it may help me enough so that I can start writing this Short Story. After all, I only have twenty more days to finish it.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033706-Lacking-Sleep