*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033714-Out-With-the-Old--In-With-the-New
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Educational · #2274621
In my new blog, I'll choose a different subject for each entry with a lot less focus on me
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1033714 added September 24, 2023 at 12:20am
Restrictions: None
Out With the Old & In With the New
Hi, and welcome to my new blog. The last one was becoming rather tired and old hat. There was too much focus on my life, and my trials and tribulations were, at least to me, becoming a bore. So, I believe a fresh start is very much in order.

While this new blog's focus will be me looking less inwards and more outwards, obviously, there will be days where I may be feeling sorry for myself, and so, a prior warning is warranted that rants may be a part. Overall though, the main aim is to create awareness and perhaps, if I can generate any interest at all from you the reader, the hope is it might spark conversation and perhaps even change some views...my own included.

Unlike the last blog, however, this is not something I will be specifically looking for, and if no one has anything to say but for me, then so be it.

The truth (as I see it), no matter how ugly or unwanted it might be, will be the basis, and I give my word, will be told. Whether you agree or disagree with my views, I welcome your input and opinions, after all, I certainly don't know enough, and am always looking to broaden my horizons and gain knowledge from anyone who cares to offer their opinions to further my own education in life, love and all the little things in-between.

In saying this, I am going to try to avoid the usual culprits of controversy...politics and religion. However, other than those two, there won't be much I unwilling to tackle. I will try not to stick my nose where it doesn't belong, which would likely come under either of the previously mentioned topics. An example of this would be issues such as gun control in the US and other matters that don't directly affect me as a citizen of Australia. This might be hard for me to do at times, given my strong views on almost everything, but is something I feel is important.

I will give updates on the progress of my battles with addiction, but this will not be my focus here.

© Copyright 2023 Dr Gonzo (UN: neilfury at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dr Gonzo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033714-Out-With-the-Old--In-With-the-New