*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
6
7
8
12
15
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
26
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033846-Kriya-Yoga
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1033846 added June 15, 2022 at 6:14am
Restrictions: None
Kriya Yoga

In the middle of that narrow space of the heart- Sushumna remains the undecaying, all-knowing, omnifaced, great Fire, which flames on every side which enjoys the food presented before it, which remains assimilating the food consumed, the rays of which spread scattering themselves vertically and horizontally, and which warms the body from insole to the crown.

In the center of that Fire which permeates the whole body. There abides up in leaping tongue of Fire, of the color of shining gold, which is the topmost among the subtle, which is dazzling like the flash of the lightning that appears in the middle of a rainbow bearing cloud, which is as slender as the awn of a paddy grain; and which serves as a comparison to illustrate subtlety.

Paramatman dwells in the middle of that flame...

He is the Creator' Siva, Vishnu, Indra, the material and efficient Cause of the universe and the supreme Self-luminous pure Consciousness...

© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033846-Kriya-Yoga