*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033913-No-Writing-at-This-Post
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1033913 added June 16, 2022 at 11:36pm
Restrictions: None
No Writing at This Post
No Writing at This Post


Unfortunately, it’s true. I’m not going to be able to do any writing at the post that I trained at today. It looks like I won’t be able to watch any television or movies on my cell phone either. Except for a few patrols, all I will be doing is watching a bunch of monitors. It’s very boring there. And that isn’t the only reason I don’t like it.

Altogether this may be the reason why I don’t like it. But there are several other reasons that I don’t besides my writing plus. I don’t like the hours. True thirty-seven point five isn’t too bad. But it’s still not forty or more. Another reason is that it isn’t going to happen until the week of July the fourth. That’s two weeks from Monday.

The third reason why is that I may not even get this post. Two or three others have trained there already. And are two more next week. So, there is a very good possibility that I won’t get it. True, they claim that they have four or five other posts that they want to train me at. And one or two are in Lawrence. But after today I probably won’t be the only one training for them either.

That’s why I have decided that I’m going to try to get a clerical or data entry position outside of security. True, I won’t be able to do any writing or watching tv and movies on my cell phone there. And it will cut back on my writing some. If not a lot too. But I’m doing it with this post. And I’m probably going to do it with the other four or five too.

With a nine-to-five type of job, I will have my evenings free to write. And most likely I will have the weekends to do it too. I may be able to listen to music or cd on a cd player. Maybe even on my cell phone via Spotify or Sirius XM. True, I may be able to listen to music at a security post. Then again, I may not be able to do it.

It can go either way. And most likely like will go against me. I think that it’s best for me to try to get a job outside of security. The big question is how long will it take for me to do it. If I can do it. It may take me only a few days or weeks to do it. And it can take several months. It can go either way on this too.

Why am I ranting and raving about what my day has been like today? It’s because one more day that I haven’t been able to get any writing done on either one of my scriptwriting projects or my WDC Short Story for this month. With only two weeks left until the end of the month, it doesn’t look like I’m going to get my WDC Short Story written for this month.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033913-No-Writing-at-This-Post