*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033879-Im-Going-Back-to-Work
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1033879 added June 15, 2022 at 10:56pm
Restrictions: None
I'm Going Back to Work
I’m Going Back to Work


This blog entry is my third one for today because my laptop started acting up. As a result, I didn’t get my second blog entry posted until after midnight WDC time. The first one really wasn’t a blog entry. Even though I posted it in my blog to explain what was happening with my laptop. But I didn’t even get that one in before midnight.

The first one I wrote on WDC as soon as I could. And the second one came from my Other Than Scriptwriting folder a few minutes later. This one will be coming from my Only My Scriptwriting folder. At least I hope that it will. After what happened yesterday, I’m not going to count on anything until it happens.

Now for the good news and the bad news. The good news is that I’m going back to work. No, I didn’t start doing it today. But I am starting training for a post tomorrow. A post that starts at eight AM WDC time. I’m not sure if that is the shift that I will have at this post or if this shift is just for my training.

Most training for a post, if not all of them, are done in the first shift. If there is a Site Supervisor, they will be on the first shift. Whether there is a Site Supervisor or not, I think that they like to train guards on the first shift because it’s when the site is the busiest. It’s easier to show them everything that we need to know about that site when it’s the busiest.

What I’m trying to get at is that I’m not sure which shift I will be working on this post. If there is more than one shift, there. There could be just the one shift, or there may be two, or maybe even three shifts there. I won’t know that until I start my training tomorrow morning.

Usually, I wait to do these blog entries until about eleven WDC time. At least that is the way I have been doing it the last few weeks and, on my days, off. But I can’t do that today because I’m going to be going to sleep at about the same time as I normally start writing these blogs.

Tomorrow night, I may be able to go back to the normal writing and posting timeframe. But that all depends on what happens at my training tomorrow. And when I start working on this post. Which shift I’m working there too. By the time I write my next blog entry, I should know the answers to most of these unasked questions. If not all of them.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033879-Im-Going-Back-to-Work