*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033930-SYMPATHY
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1033930 added June 17, 2022 at 11:33am
Restrictions: None
SYMPATHY
A KEY TO CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS

If you would develop Christ Consciousness, learn to be sympathetic. When genuine feeling for others comes into your heart, you are beginning to manifest that great consciousness. When you talk unkindly about others, you are far from the universal sympathy of Christ Consciousness. Jesus said: "Bless them that curse you." (Matthew 5:44) He practiced divine sympathy. Jesus fought against those who were doing wrong, but he hated no one, because he saw God in every one. Lord Krishna said: "He is a supreme Yogi who regards with equal mindedness all men..." (BG VI:9) Do not sully your own thoughts and tongue by criticizing others. Be sincere with everyone, and above all, be sincere with yourself. God watches you. You cannot deceive Him.

God is the whisper in the temple of your conscience, and He is the light of intuition. You know when you are doing wrong; your whole being tells you, and that feeling is God's voice. If you don't listen to Him, He becomes quiet. But when you wake up from your delusion, and want to do right, He will guide you. He is always waiting for the time when you will return Home. He uses your good and evil thoughts and actions, but they do not matter to Him. You are His child just the same.

In your heart must well that sympathy which soothes away all pains from the hearts of others, that sympathy which enabled Jesus to say, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." His great love encompassed all. He could have destroyed his enemies with a look, yet just as God is constantly forgiving us even though He knows all our wicked thoughts, so those great souls who are in tune with Him give us that same love.

© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033930-SYMPATHY