*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033933-Camping-with-Andre---June-17
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #2274023
A Repository for all things related to Andre's Banana Bar shenanigans
#1033933 added June 17, 2022 at 1:06pm
Restrictions: None
Camping with Andre - June 17


You're one of the campers.
Write a letter home telling your family about your favorite camp counselor, Andre.


Hi mom, hi Dad,

Camp muck the duck is what we call this place. I’m ok. I have a new friend. His name is Andre. He came last week. Andre is not like the other leaders.

He’s a monkey. But he’s cool. We like the same things, bugs, climbing trees, ice cream. When it started raining, Andre found some games. But he got mad when he lost every game. So we stopped playing games. Then he found some music stuff and we played music until some person told us to quit. Then we went to the kitchen and found some food and had a food fight until some cook saw us and we all got into trouble. So all of us had to go back to our cabins and stay inside for the rest of the day. But Andre came and stayed with us. We made ropes from our sheets and tied them to the ceiling and were swinging inside our cabin. Then someone came and took Andre and the ropes away.

So now we’re in the cabin with no sheets, no food, nothing but this piece of paper and a pencil. We are supposed to write a letter to our moms and dads so that is what I am doing.

Now Jenny and Michelle are fighting over the marshmallows they brought into the cabin. They are supposed to keep them for the s’mores tonight. I have the chocolate, Heidi has the graham crackers. Cook gave us the food after the food fight. Cook was very angry, but said, “You girls will make sure to keep these fixin’s for the campfire safe! If you don’t, well, I’ll personally drive the lot of you home!”

I don’t want to come home. I want to stay in camp because I think Andre may try to sneak back in. He’s a lot of fun, the most fun leader we have.

So no matter what they say, don’t come get me.
Ginger


W/C 346

Bonus letter - watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj0qYAjnl4g








new signature 2021




Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards
Signature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020
Quill Nominee Signature 2022


Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2022 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033933-Camping-with-Andre---June-17