*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033973-All-Day-Today-Has-Been-Saturday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1033973 added June 18, 2022 at 11:33pm
Restrictions: None
All Day Today Has Been Saturday
All Day Today Has Been Saturday


I should have gotten more written today than I did. After all, it is a Saturday. And I’m not working right now. So, there is no reason why I didn’t get more written on my WDC Short Story for this month. Why didn’t I then? That is a very good question. Unfortunately, I think that I got the answer to it.

It has been several days since I have been able to write anything in this Short Story. So, I went over it again so that it wouldn’t look like I wrote it days apart. No, I didn’t start over again on it. But I did tweak it a little bit here and there. As a result, I didn’t get to continue to work on this Short Story until about the middle of the afternoon today.

This means that I had several hours to write it. I should have been able to get several more parts written on it. But I didn’t. And I don’t know why. It can’t be because of a lack of sleep. I got plenty of that last night. And I don’t think it’s because of a lack of concentration. True, I have had some problems with that today. But I don’t think that is the reason why I didn’t get more written.

I don’t think that it’s because of what my brother and I needed to get done today. Because we didn’t have that much to do today. And what we did need to do we did it by noon. So, I still had plenty of time to work on my WDC Short story for this month. The only thing that I can think of as to the reason why is because of me.

What do I mean by this? It means that is Short Story is sort of a biography about the last two weeks of May and are moving to our new house. I have trouble remembering what has happened the last few days. That’s why I’m always going over what I have already written. Like what I have done today. But when it comes to writing about it from so long ago, it’s very hard for me to do.

Yes, I know that about a month ago isn’t that long ago. But when you’re trying to remember what happened back then so that you can write it, it can be very hard. Especially, if you are writing about yourself like what I am sort of trying to do. At least it is for me. Can this be the reason why I’m having so much trouble writing this Short Story?

It may be the reason why. Even though it’s being written as a fictional Short Story for this contest, it’s still based on real events. I want to be as accurate as I can be when it comes to what happened to me during those two weeks. And how it affected my writing during that time. Of course, the last few weeks haven’t been too much different, has it?




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033973-All-Day-Today-Has-Been-Saturday