*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033983-LAUGH-AS-MUCH-AS-YOU-CAN
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1033983 added June 19, 2022 at 4:03am
Restrictions: None
LAUGH AS MUCH AS YOU CAN

Shree Shree Ma Anandamayee says, “Whenever you have the chance, laugh as much as you can. By this, all the rigid knots in your body will be loosened.”

But, on a note of caution, Ma adds, “But to laugh superficially is not enough: your whole being must be united in laughter, both outwardly and inwardly. Do you know what this kind of laughter is like? You simply shake with merriment from head to foot, so that one cannot tell which part of your body is most affected.”

Ma explains this further, “What you usually do is to laugh with your mouth, while your mind and emotions are not involved.”

She implores us, “But I want you to laugh with your whole countenance, with your whole heart and soul, with all the breath of your life. In order to be able to laugh in this way you must have implicit faith in the power of the Self and try to bring the outer and inner parts of your being into perfect harmony.”


© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033983-LAUGH-AS-MUCH-AS-YOU-CAN