*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034001
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1034001 added June 22, 2022 at 2:04am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Virata Parvam
It was June 18th, and you are currently talking to your mother. You are talking to her about how much fun you and the kids had at the air show yesterday and how things are finally starting to calm down. Your mother than talks about wanting your brother to go with her and some other people in the family to go to a carnival tonight. However, as she was starting to text him on his phone, she eventually started to get as pale as a ghost while reading some of your brother's text messages. She then starts to hyperventilate while trying to remain calm.


You ask what is wrong and she tells you that your brother is going to see yet, ANOTHER DUMBASS INDIAN MOVIE!!!



And it's not just any Indian movie, THIS ONE WAS A SAPPY ROMANTIC ONE!!! Why your brother wanted to go and see this horse shit is beyond you. However, you are still pissed off at the people at the International Movie Theater. They recently tried to get you and your girlfriend's asses arrested under allegations of child abuse, but when you later provided video proof of no such thing, they attacked you again! This time, someone at the theater called in for a Welfare check on your home, resulting in a cop having to pay you a visit and looking around the home. The cop then chewed you and your girlfriend out for having a messy home and creating a fire hazard, even pointing out a door was blocked by big piles of trash! And to make this all worse, the cop is one of your brother's best friend's cousins! Your brother then blabbed about the big mess all over social media and everyone got on your case about it!
Messy home picture
picture of a messy home

You, with these memories fresh in your mind, decided to seek vengeance not only against your brother, but against the movie theater as well! You rush into your office and begin to put your camera together. Just as you are putting in your finishing touches...
"Um, honey, what are you doing?" Asks your girlfriend.
"Getting ready to stalk that bastard again!" You say angrily.
"Yeah well, in case you have forgotten, we are taking the kids to "Paw Patrol Live" tonight and you will just have to go another time!"
After you hear that, your blood runs cold. You were not crazy about taking the kids to another show like that because the last time you went, you almost lost your sanity! And now here you are, about to be dragged out again by your girlfriend.
"Ok listen, my brother is being a royal asshole right now and I need to get back at him and the movie theater and..."
"Well, you will have to seek vengeance another time. Right now, the kids want to see, "Paw Patrol Live!"
At this point, you snap again and throw another tantrum in your office!


"I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SOME STUPID SHOW WHERE PUPPIES TAKE ON THE JOBS OF ESSENTIAL WORKERS AND SAVE THE DAY, I WANT TO GO TO THE INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER AND GET MY VENGEANCE!!!"

Your girlfriend then rolls her eyes and says "Whatever dude, just get ready!"

Despite your best efforts, you ended up getting dragged to the show...and your sanity is once again in Jeopardy!
Taken from the show.

You couldn't believe that you have agreed with your girlfriend to put up with this nonsense again. You once again try to hold it together as the show goes on. When intermission came around, you slipped out of the showroom and into the lobby to check in on your asshat brother. You see that the bastard is still at the dumb Indian movie, so you decided to spend your time at intermission, finding a random clown picture, slap on some text, and then post it on your Twitter feed.
Picture of a creepy clown
"Hi, I'm Ross, and I'm super pissed right now. I recently went to a disabilities office to try to sign up for the sweet, sweet, Welfare bucks, but got rejected right away because the folks thought I was a fraud and threw me out immediately. Today, went back, STILL didn't get it, but made an appointment with someone who will help me fill out an application...2 MONTHS FROM NOW!!! And no, I'm still not going to get a job during that time because the inflation is bullshit, and I want Microsoft to bring back MSN Messenger and Internet Explorer. Now, as you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch a sappy Indian romance movie, because that's what hip people do right?!?"


After making the post, you are quickly pulled back into the showroom with your girlfriend. Hours later, you let out a sigh of relief as you are finally leaving the Hellhole! As your family gets back in the vehicle, you check on your Twitter and see your brother bitching up a storm about a carnival. Apparently, as soon as that stupid movie was over, your brother and his friend decided to hit up the carnival next, tried to get on a ride, but acted like fools and got kicked out! You chuckled at this as you have finally got your vengeance against that no good asshat!
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034001