*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034010-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-307-Sponge-Needed
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1034010 added June 19, 2022 at 9:34pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 307, Sponge Needed

Hello Grandsons and others it has been eleven days since I wrote last. Since I wrote last, we finished planting the gardens, We did two flea markets, went to the Northwoods to get planting done. I did get some items listed in the On Line booth. We did get the house gable vents installed. I did some shipping and all the normal things. BUT I am disappointed with myself. I can not seem to get all the things done that need to be done and find time study and read. When we are north I may find a bit of time to read philosopher's and study human personality types, genealogy, and Theology. I have always been a reader and quested for knowledge. But know it seems it is getting more difficult for me to do. I need to use a magnifying glass with a light. I get sleepy tired. But the worst is my mind just does seem to get sparked to take it all in. My mind is getting lazy. The words and thoughts and ideas do not flow to the top. I am going to structure more if that is possible, set aside a block of time to read and study. What I need is you young guys and your spongie mind that absorbs everything put to it. And while you are at it how about some of your energy.

I have an online auction going off in fifteen minutes. So I will leave for now. I am back the auction is near over. I did win 4 lots of items. When during my earlier days a good on site farm auction boiled my blood. Tomorrow I need to take the van in for service. I am sure glad we only have one vehicle

Till next time be Godly Blessed

© Copyright 2022 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034010-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-307-Sponge-Needed