*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033627-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-296-Alligators--Wild-Dogs
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1033627 added June 8, 2022 at 8:25pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 296 Alligators & Wild Dogs
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 296

Hello, you Grandsons Have missed me, The alligators and wild dogs have been hot on my trail. I have had to keep moving or they will get me and eat me up. So much to do and so little time that is right to do it. I have been fishing only one time this spring, that being in the north. I did get a small meal of fish. You guys know the lake. I did get potatoes planted north. Now we will see how they do this year. Will the deer and potato beetles get them? With the price of gas as it is we will only go up twice a month. We may stay an extra day to give us the time we need up there. We did a flea market last Sunday and will do another this Sunday.

The garden down here is doing well. Now keeping up with it is another story. The first crop of spinach and arugula is harvested and spinach replanted. The garden seems to grow faster each year and I get more tired each year, not a good combination. I need some young weeders and totters and doers like you guys. Lukas and Levi you will be stopping here on Friday on your way to camping. I always look forward to seeing you both. You both are growing so fast just like the weeds in the garden. but you are not the weeds. You are the First fruits of the family. I hope you both realize how Blessed you are.

As for the others reading this I hope you are also well Blessed this day

© Copyright 2022 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033627-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-296-Alligators--Wild-Dogs