*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034171-June-the-Twenty-Second---It-Must-Be-Me
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1034171 added June 23, 2022 at 11:33pm
Restrictions: None
June the Twenty-Second - It Must Be Me
It Must Be Me


At least I remembered to put this blog entry into the correct folder on my laptop this time. I have often gotten the blog folder mixed up because I’m still trying to coincide with my days off from where I used to work. Yes, I know that I don’t need to do that. Especially, since this folder is devoted to my scriptwriting. And I haven’t been able to do that lately. But that’s the way I have decided to do it.

If I was still working at my old site, I would have been going back to my scriptwriting. But I’m no longer working there. So, why am I still using my blog folders like I am? Especially, since I haven’t been doing any scriptwriting. I have been working on my WDC Short Story for last month and this month. Only working on my scriptwriting after I get it written. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to do that either. And I know why. It’s me.

I don’t know why I’m having so many problems writing this Short Story. True, I can understand a little bit why I had some trouble with it last month. After all, I was in the middle and at the end of a move to a new house. But we have moved into it. So, there shouldn’t be any problems with me working on my writing. Either it’s my WDC Short Story for this month or my scriptwriting. But there is.

It can’t be because I don’t know what I want to write. Because I do. And I don’t think it’s because it’s sort of a biography. I’m not a big fan of biographies. Especially, when it comes to writing. But I have read and watched a few of them. So, in a way, this is a first for me. And maybe that is part of my problem with writing it. But I don’t think that it is. If it’s not that, then what is it?

Maybe it’s a kind of jetlag. A lot of people feel like I do after I do when they take a long trip. They don’t feel like doing anything or as little as possible. And they often feel weak and tired after that trip. The only problem is that’s only for a few hours. Maybe a day or two. But with me, it has been weeks instead of hours or days. So, I don’t think that’s the problem either.

I have been feeling like I’m coming down with a cold for the last few weeks several times. And that has made me weak and tired a lot. That may be part of my problem. But I don’t think that’s all of it or the main part. Whatever my problem is, I need to figure out what it is and stop it from continuing. After all, I only have a few days left until the end of this month to finish this Short Story.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034171-June-the-Twenty-Second---It-Must-Be-Me