*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034170-May-Not-Finish-It-This-Month
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1034170 added June 23, 2022 at 11:28pm
Restrictions: None
May Not Finish It This Month
May Not Finish It This Month


Not counting today, with only a week left to finish this Short Story, I may not be able to do it. At least I won’t if it’s anything like the last couple of weeks. I should have gotten it finished about the middle of the month. And updated it because of the one or two reviews that I may have gotten about it. But that didn’t happen this month either.

Why is this happening to me? That I haven’t figured out yet. And there is a very good chance that I will never be able to do it. Right now, I don’t care what the reason or reasons why I’m having so much trouble writing my WDC Short Story for this month. All that I care about is getting it finished by the end of this month. And I’m afraid that I won’t be able to do that in time to enter this contest.

I should still be able to do it. But the way things have been happening lately, I’m starting to think that it won’t happen. Of course, I’m going to continue trying to get it finished. The sooner I do that the better. But with each passing day that I don’t get any writing done or so little of it, I don’t think that I’m going to do it. At least not in time for this contest.

Maybe that’s my problem. I’m so frustrated in getting it finished that it’s affecting my writing of this Short Story.
I hope that isn’t the problem because if it is, I probably won’t get this done in time. But the way it’s looking, I have a bad feeling that it is my problem. If not all of it, at least it is part of it. I don’t think that’s my problem. But it might be.

The only possible way that I may be able to finish this Short Story in a week is to do another all-nighter. I don’t like doing them because my writing usually suffers because of it. And that may not matter when it comes to these contests because I never win them, but it does to whoever may read them. That is who I write for. Of course, I want to win the contests. But I know I will never do that.

Right now, all that I can do is try to finish it before the end of this month. As a wrote above, I should be able to do it. And I think that I can. But after what hasn’t been happening the last few weeks, I’m not going to count on anything until it happens.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034170-May-Not-Finish-It-This-Month