*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034497-Six-or-Seven-with-Re-Writes
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1034497 added June 30, 2022 at 11:55pm
Restrictions: None
Six or Seven with Re-Writes
Six or Seven with Re-Writes


Barely got another five single-paragraph scenes written today for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. But it would have been six or seven if not for all the re-writing that I needed to do today. It may have even been eight paragraphs for this project if not for the re-writes.

Why did I have any re-writes? Was it because of the lack of time since I haven’t been doing too much writing on this project up until a few days ago? I can’t answer the first question because I don’t know. And I don’t think that it has anything to do with the second question. So, what is the reason for the re-writes?

It was mostly the first paragraph that I had so much trouble with. I must have re-written it about a million times. Okay, I may be exaggerating slightly. But it was a lot of them. At least three or four. And it may have been one or two more than that. Especially, on the first one.

I knew what I wanted to write. Just not sure how to write it to fit into the four, five, or six lines depending on which scene it was. The first one was a four liner. And they can be very hard for me to write. That’s because I don’t have as many lines as I do for the fives and sixes. But I still have a lot to write in those four lines.

The number of lines was part of the problem on the first set of re-writes. But the main problem was how I was going to start it too. That part of my writing is a little bit hard to explain. I will try to do it, though. Like starting my paragraphs with the same word, I don’t like to do, the same is true about the second word in my paragraphs.

Repeating the first word between two other paragraphs isn’t a problem with my Outlines. At least they are in my Water Wars scriptwriting project because they are based on one of the main stars of this project. But the second word, that is usually a verb, can be.

It can be very hard for me not to repeat a second word between two other paragraphs. Even words like ‘is’ and ‘isn’t’ or ‘are’ and ‘aren’t,’ etc. I don’t like to do. But that isn’t too bad. Especially, if I don’t do it too often. And I don’t. I do them once in a while. But not too often.

I know that I am very weird with my writing. That’s why there are a lot of readers and Reviewers that don’t like me. And a few that hate me because of it. But I don’t care. Of course, I want them to like me and my writing. But it doesn’t bother me if they don’t. That’s just the way that I like to write. Especially, when it comes to my Outlines.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034497-Six-or-Seven-with-Re-Writes