*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034571-A-Little-Bit-Better-Today
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1034571 added July 1, 2022 at 11:44pm
Restrictions: None
A Little Bit Better Today
A Little Bit Better Today


Seven single scene paragraphs were written for the third episode of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That may not read like a lot of paragraphs. And it isn’t. But it’s better than it has been the last few days. I have only gotten five paragraphs written per day. And a day or two of those days I have barely gotten them written.

At least I think that seven is good. Especially, since today hasn’t been a good day for writing. My brother and I didn’t have a lot to do today. But what needed to be done took a long time to accomplish. It was the middle of the afternoon before we got all of it finished. As soon as it was, I started working on this project.

Don’t ask me why I got a little more writing done on this project today. Because I don’t know why. Maybe it was because my brother didn’t distract me as much as he usually does. And maybe it was that I didn’t just write the paragraphs like I normally do. I thought about them before I started writing them.

Normally, I know what I want to write. And I just start writing it the way that I want to do it. I can do that a lot easier when it comes to short stories. But it’s not as easy to do with scriptwriting. Especially, the Outlines. Of course, a lot of that is my fault because of the way that I write my Outlines.

The scripts are a lot easier to write freehand because they can be controlled. For me, they are still line and seconds controlled. But they are also a lot more than just a single paragraph. The Outlines aren’t controlled. At least not when it comes to them being freehand. They are controlled slightly. But not as much as scripts.

I’m almost halfway through this third episode for this project. That means I only have one and a half Outlines left to finish before I’m done with writing these Outlines. Then I can go into writing these scripts. That’s if I start writing the scripts right away. I might not be doing this. If I, don’t it’s for a very good reason.

I have been wishy-washy on this project several times. Starting it over from scratch or almost starting it over completely. That’s why I’m thinking about posting these Outlines before I start writing the scripts. To show everyone that I’m serious about this project. That I’m not going to start it over again in any way. Whether it’s from scratch or partially, I’m not going to do it this time.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034571-A-Little-Bit-Better-Today