*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
6
7
8
12
15
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
26
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034590-THE-FIRST-STEP-TOWARD-SELF-REALIZATION
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1034590 added July 2, 2022 at 11:39am
Restrictions: None
THE FIRST STEP TOWARD SELF-REALIZATION
Everyone is conscious but most are spiritually unaware.
Even many who believe themselves to be on a spiritual path are unaware; and they are unaware that they are unaware.

Avatars and Perfect Masters come to shake us up, to awaken us from our spiritual slumber.

Often they are misunderstood and seen as controversial figures. Many proud spiritual figures of the time in Kolkata thought of Ramakrishna as a crazy man. Few were aware of Lahiri Mahasaya's spiritual realization.

Paramahansa Yogananda and Swami Vivekananda met with many difficulties from others who professed knowledge of the spiritual path.

Some Swamis thought Ramana Maharishi had a brain disorder Now in retrospect they are extolled as spiritual giants and worshipped. There are always Avatars and Perfect Masters living on earth, but very few recognize them.

If Paramahansa Yogananda were to incarnate on earth again he would have the same consciousness but would have a new body, personality and name.
I wonder how many who profess to be his devotees would recognize him?

© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034590-THE-FIRST-STEP-TOWARD-SELF-REALIZATION