*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034805-No-Writing-Yesterday-Either
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1034805 added July 7, 2022 at 2:39am
Restrictions: None
No Writing Yesterday Either
No Writing Yesterday Either


I was hoping that yesterday at work would have been a little better than it was Tuesday. And it was. Unfortunately, it was for work. Not that it got any busier there. It was just as busy as Tuesday. If it wasn’t slightly busier. What I’m trying to write is that it was faster. At least it felt like that to me.

It was like at my old post. My shift didn’t seem as long as it was on Tuesday. Probably because Tuesday was my first real shift at this post. So, I was probably a little bit nervous about what I was doing wrong. If I was doing anything wrong at all. And I didn’t. Not until I got ready for work yesterday. And I found one of the key passes that I had taken home by mistake.

True, it wasn’t that big of a mistake. But the Site Supervisor was looking for it until I got there. He said it wasn’t any big deal. Maybe that’s true. And maybe it isn’t. But I feel like it was. Normally, that would bum me out. And my shift would have lasted a lot longer instead of shorter. But it didn’t.

Don’t ask me why it happened like that because I don’t know. But it did. As a result, I didn’t any writing done because it was still so busy. But I think that I could have. I’m thinking about trying to do it tomorrow. To see if I can do it. What’s the worst that can happen? I’m either tell that I can do it, or they remove me from this post.

I don’t think that they will do the latter. Because they need someone there. And they are having trouble filling posts right now. Especially, at the last second. Them telling me I can’t do it is a real possibility. But even that is up for debate. They can tell me I can’t do it. But with only one day left this week at this post, will they do it.

Still not sure if I’m going to try to do it or not. But I might try. I haven’t decided on that yet. Will wait until I see how things are going today. And if there is anything else I have made a mistake about this post. I don’t think that I have. But that may decide for me whether I try to do any writing or not.








© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034805-No-Writing-Yesterday-Either