*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034862-Some-Writing-Yesterday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1034862 added July 8, 2022 at 3:51am
Restrictions: None
Some Writing Yesterday
Some Writing Yesterday


It wasn’t a lot of writing that I did yesterday at work. But I did get some writing on my WDC Short Story for this month. Yes, I know that I should be working on my Water Wars scriptwriting project. And I do want to work on them too. But I need to get my short stories written first. Especially, the WDC one.

True, it was only the first two sections of this Short Story. But it was also the single sentences for these parts. I may not use the single sentences as they are written. Either in that part or in the Short Story. But I like to write them because it helps to guide me in my writing of Short Stories. Most of the time I do use them as they are written. Not always, though.

I didn’t know if I could do any writing at work. But it didn’t seem to bother anyone. At least it didn’t look like it did. Of course, if someone did have a problem with it, I will probably hear about it tomorrow when I got in to work on my last day there. Then again, even that might not matter since it is my last day there. It can go either way.

When I got to work yesterday, I took my tablet out. I started writing my single sentences. And that didn’t take me too long to do. Once I got them done, I started writing the first section of this Short Story. That took me about the first half of my shift to writing it. Mostly, because I wasn’t sure what to write. But it was also because of how busy it was at work there yesterday.

On the second half of my shift, it is a lot busier than the first half. But I still managed to get the second part of this Short Story finished. Don’t ask me how I did it. Because I don’t know. All I know is that once I started writing, I couldn’t stop doing it. The only thing that did stop me from writing was work.

The only other thing that stopped me from writing didn’t really stop me. What am I trying to write? It stopped me, but it didn’t. I’m trying to write that I didn’t know what my word count was for each section until I got home from work. I had some trouble after I got home until I transferred the file from my tablet to my laptop. But even that didn’t slow me down that much.

Will I be able to do any writing today at work? I think that I have a very good chance that I will be able to do it. Of course, there is a chance that I won’t. but I don’t think it will be a problem. Whether it’s because they don’t care or it’s my last day there it doesn’t matter to me. All that matters to me is that I do get to write today too.






© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034862-Some-Writing-Yesterday