*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034877-F-3-A-Mad-Tea-Party-F-3
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2275393
My book for the Alice In Wonderland Challenge.
#1034877 added July 8, 2022 at 12:07pm
Restrictions: None
F. 3 A Mad Tea Party F. 3
Prompt: Much Of Muchness-According to the Dormouse, there is such a thing as drawing of muchness, with that in mind, tell us about the good or bad of having too much of any one thing.


Money. A sensitive subject. It is nice to have money for the bills and the extras. Going out to eat, clothes, collectible items, money for shows on the dish, Amazon, Ebay, Barnes an Nobles, movies, trips, a new puppy {if he is free, you still have to feed him and buy him toys, medical needs}, your medical needs.

Some people have too much money. I mean millions. Do people need two mansions, a villa, a house by the ocean, lake house and a loft? Three cars, two yachts, a plane, go to Paris, England, the Virgin Islands and always going somewhere on trips? When do you have time enjoy your mansions, lake house and all the houses? Fur coats. Is it worth killing animals for all those fur coats? Can money make you happy? You will get bored and with millions of dollars, what do you have to look forward to? Muchness applies to money. Too much money. I would like to have a million dollars. I would want a Downton Abbey mansion and go to England but I would use the money to rescue animals, donate to children's hospitals and other places. Money. Some people are homeless. Sad. I would give money to them. Rich people have been known to lose all their money. They have no idea on how to live like other people. I feel sorry for them. Money. I have learned to manage my money wisely. My husband and I had a house fire. We lost almost everything. I would work and ask what's the use? We watched it go up in smoke in 10 minutes! Money is valuable. You have too much money but spending it on yourself is selfish. You have to care about others. I am thankful for what I have and I remember you can lose what you have just like that.

Muchness. A sensitive subject. Value what you have and don't take it for granted. Sometimes less is more. I think that applies to anything in life. I have learned that.

375 Words

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034877-F-3-A-Mad-Tea-Party-F-3