*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034880-G-The-Queens-Crochet-Ground-G1
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2275393
My book for the Alice In Wonderland Challenge.
#1034880 added July 8, 2022 at 2:30pm
Restrictions: None
G. The Queen's Crochet Ground G.1
Prompt: A Most Ridiculous Game-Invent a new game. It could be the most nonsensical or sensical as long as two or more players can participate in it. It should come with rules and guidelines on how its to be played.

I live in a farm community with fields beside me and behind me and across the road. We only have one neighbor across the cornfield and the next neighbor is 2 miles away. I'm from the country and I like it that way. I thought of a game. The farmer on the right plants corn. After the corn is the picked, they leave corn husks behind. Corn husks are left behind in the field. They get blown away or squirrels carry them off. I am going to do a game for this. It will be in October or the beginning of November. Don't do this game in the snow or the rain. Wear a light jacket. It won't be freezing but it may be 50 Degrees.You go walking around for corn husks, you will get warm.

1. You can have any amount of players.
2. Each player carries a bucket to the cornfield.
3. A timer should be set for 15 minutes.
4. Collect corn husks in a bucket. Wear gloves for this.
5. If you find an ear of corn, take it, too. It will count.
6. Keep collecting corn husks until time is up.
7. Count your corn husks and be honest.If there is bug on it, you lose that point. If the corn husk has been eaten on, you lose a point.

The person with the most corn husks win. A prize can be anything you and the players agree on. What to do with corn husks? Make dolls out of them. Use corn husks to cook tacos with. There are recipes online for this. Leave the corn husks in woods for hungry squirrels. They will thank you.

My cousins take a 5 hour road trip and count how many deer they see on the way to Michigan. My husband and I went to Ohio years ago and there were houses with an upstairs doors but no railing. Someone can open the door and fall and get hurt. I counted 110 houses like this. It was just something to do.

So, I hope you like my short, no talent required. Just look for corn husks and enjoy yourself.

Now, you can play games on your phone on a road trip. Anyway, this is the game I came up with.

422 Words
Alice, The Red Queen and Alice characters.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034880-G-The-Queens-Crochet-Ground-G1