*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034934
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2275393
My book for the Alice In Wonderland Challenge.
#1034934 added July 9, 2022 at 4:20pm
Restrictions: None
I. 2 Who Stole The Tarts? I.2
Prompt: Rule 42- All persons more than a mile high to leave the court-as judge of fictional town of your choice, create a rule 42 of your own that all citizens must abide to. Failure to do should result in......

Rule 42. When parallel parking, stay 2 feet from the car in front of you and the one behind you. It isn't fair that someone wants to leave and they can't move their car because there is no room to go forward or backwards. If you are squeezed in like a sardine, you won't be able to get the curve from behind your car to walk. You have to walk quite a ways to get to a free space to move. If you are handicapped with limited mobility, it is quite a walk. Cars don't need to be crammed together like a NASCAR Race. Use the provided parking lots if they aren't crowded. Never cram anyone in. Obey the 2 feet rule.

Failure to do so will result in a $1,000 fine and four hours in jail. Second offense 2 days in jail. A third offense? Don't do it again!

Why did I make up this rule? A guy paralled park in front of me and one behind me and I had to wait ten minutes for the person to return so I could get out. Good thing I didn't have a hospital emergency to go to. I hate feeling like I can't move my car. Sometimes, people park too close to you and you barely have room to get into your car. I have had that happen. Once at Church, someone parked behind me and I had to leave early. I had to ask the person to move his car.

I hope this rule of mine isn't a rough one.

301 Words
Alice, The Red Queen and Alice characters.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034934