*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035110
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2275393
My book for the Alice In Wonderland Challenge.
#1035110 added July 12, 2022 at 2:16pm
Restrictions: None
C. 2 Looking Glass Insects C.2
Prompt: Strange Creatures: you're a scientist discovering a new species that includes....? Create at least five of these such creatures, giving details including description, mode of movement, what they eat, reproduction, etc.

Five Strange Creatures:

Tridez- This creature is three feet tall, has a green, small dinosaur head, possum feet, short toe nails and no tail but has wings. They can fly a few feet in the air. They run very fast. They hide from humans. They eats mosquitos, snails and all insects. The female lays eggs. The eggs hatch in 6 weeks and the female lays eggs in a cave. They live in caves.

Druore- A large insect that has a foot wing span. They are three feet tall and are purple, blue and orange. They fly in the sky. The female gives birth to two or three babies at a time. They eat possums and moles. They dig in the ground to find moles. They will attack humans. They live in woods in the Carribean.

Philace- A short animal that is eight inches tall, has a face like a raccoon but has long pointed ears. They are blue and black in color. They have a two foot tail. They eat berries, grass and flowers. They live in trees and are no threat to humans. They lay eggs.

Glipob- A lizard type creature that is two inches tall with a head of a turtle. They are black, have long tongues and will bite. Their feet look like tiny alligator feet. They lay eggs under rocks and can swim in the water and they eat fish. They will chase humans but humans can out run them.

Wrinther- This creature resembles a cougar but is pink and is bigger then a cougar. Think of an unfriendly pink panther. They have three babies at a time and eat possums, frogs and any animal smaller then them. They live in mountains and run from humans.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035110