*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035166-Their-First-Time
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #1670440
A collection of various short stories and poetry.
#1035166 added July 13, 2022 at 7:29pm
Restrictions: None
Their First Time
A Lizardlady has quite a day with a life-long friend.

Jeriz was mopping the floor when she heard the alarm. Looking up, she noticed several doctors and nurses, human and lizardfolk, rushing into a room. Putting the mop in the bucket, and setting it to the side, she looked through the door’s window, and watched as the team tried to save the life of the patient within. For several minutes, they tried to bring them back, but to no avail. The tone on the monitors was flat.

“Who wants to call it?” the one doctor said.

“18:36,” said a nurse.

“Did everything we could,” said another doctor.

“Do they have a Designated Predator?” the first doctor asked.

“Contact number is listed here,” said another nurse. “Seems that they were here earlier, chatting about things they did as teenagers. Always a shame – one moment, talking about boyfriends, and next, the one’s eating the other.”

“Well, seems that they went out the way they wanted, in their sleep,” the second doctor said.

“There is that,” the first doctor said.



The doctor was about to say more when the curtain around the patient was closed, and Jeriz felt a hand on her shoulder.

“You’re supposed to be mopping the floors,” said her supervisor.

Jeriz looked at him. “I’m sorry. It’s just that the alarm went off and, well….”

The supervisor looked at her. “Are you studying to be a nurse or a doctor?”

“To be a doctor,” said Jeriz. “I want to specialize in cancer treatment.”

“Why is that?”

If a lizardfolk could have a sheepish grin, Jeriz had one. “A friend of mine in school had cancer, battled with it for years. He made it to graduation though, that much I know.”

“Where is he now?”

Jeriz shrugged her shoulders. “I do not know. I haven’t heard from him in a couple of years. He’s probably not among the living though – his cancer was the aggressive sort.”

“I see,” the supervisor said. “Well, I know one thing – I’d wager he’d be annoyed if his friend never became a doctor, if she was let go for not doing her job. Proper procedures are the first thing a doctor learns that they have to follow, and right now, your procedure is mopping the floor, so that it is clean.”

Jeriz looked at the floor. “You’re right. That’s my task at the moment.”

“Maybe you could look your friend up when you clock off,” the supervisor said. “Even if he isn’t alive, you could get in touch with his family, or Designated Predator.”

Jeriz chuckled in embarrassment. “I might just do that.”

“At least you just have another hour and a half,” the supervisor said. “I still got another five and a half to go.”

“That’s true,” Jeriz grinned.

“What is this person’s name?”

“Zack, or rather Zachary Wadsworth,” said Jeriz.

The supervisor chuckled. “I hope it wasn’t a class of five hundred plus students. Now, get back to mopping.”



Soon enough, 8PM came, and Jeriz was able to clock out for the night. Her stomach grumbled, protesting for food. She checked her bank account at an ATM. It was enough for a couple of chickens, at least until she got paid the next day, when she could have a monthly Big Meal, like a goat, deer, sheep, or, if she splurged, a calf.

It was then, she felt a vibration coming from her phone. She pulled it out, opened it, and saw that it was a text message from an unknown number.

“Hey, it’s Zack. Got your number from my mother, who got it from yours. Can we talk?”

What were the odds? She thought. She gave the number a call. The video image that showed up, shocked her.

“Zack?” she asked, as she looked at the sickly human on the other end. “Um, how are you doing?”

“I was hoping that you’d call back Jeriz,” the man said to her. “Um, have you eaten yet?”

“Not yet,” said Jeriz.

“Good, I’ll buy,” said Zack. “Doriz’s sound good?”

“Um, sure,” said Jeriz. “What’s up?”

“There’s something I’d like to discuss with you,” said Zack. “Preferably, somewhat privately, if you understand.”

“Alright,” said Jeriz. “Doriz has privacy booths.”



Ten minutes later, Jeriz was at the restaurant. She smiled as she saw Zack sitting at a booth. She walked over and sat down across from him. Even like this, her nine-foot tall frame towered over his less than six foot tall body. With the touch of a button, Privacy Mode was engaged.

“It’s good to see you,” she said.

Zack gave a small smile. “Likewise.”

“So, why did you want to see me?” Jeriz asked.

“I think you know the answer,” said Zack. “But, I guess it must be said – I want you to be my Predator, and I want you to eat me, as soon as you can put it into your schedule. I’ve made my Final Decision.”

Jeriz gulped. “I’ve never actually eaten someone, alive anyways, and certainly not for real. For fun and games, sure, but I’ve not eaten anyone permanently.”

“I understand,” said Zack. “I’ll ask someone else.”

“Wait, what do the doctors say?” Jeriz asked. “Is there anything that they can do?”

“They’ve done everything they can,” said Zack. “Unless they decided to put my brain into the body of a robot, or something just as ridiculous.”

Jeriz chuckled. “You always did have a sense of humor.” She sighed. “I’d like to help you out. I would like to help you to end your suffering, but I have to think about my financial situation. I’m barely getting by, making what I make as a janitor, paying for my apartment rent, and schooling. If I ate you, the law says that I’d inherit your debts.”

Zack chuckled, and then started coughing.

“Are you okay?” Jeriz asked.

“I’m okay,” said Zack. “I just can’t laugh too much, or it hurts.” He looked at her. “I have no debts. In fact, eating me would be a gain for you.” He pulled out an envelope, and passed it to her. “Take a look.”

Jeriz opened it, and read it carefully. She looked at him. “Do you mean it?”

Zack nodded. “I’ve arranged it with my family’s lawyer – in terms of inheritance, you’d claim half of my share, my share, minus taxes, over fifty million dollars.”

“Besides eating you, what’s the catch?” Jeriz asked.

“Just follow the laws really,” said Zack. “Simply report that you ate me and you’ll take my place when it comes time to inherit. You’ll also get a ten thousand dollar allowance each month, up until my folks die. Just be good to my sibling, and nieces and nephews, be their Aunt Jeriz basically.”

Jeriz gave a friendly smile. “Makes things easier to decide. Sounds a bit like Murder for Hire though.”

Zack smiled. “It’s legal. I’ve checked. Are you up to it?”

“I have tomorrow off, and the day after,” said Jeriz. “Will those be good for you?”

Zack nodded. “Gives me time to make a few arrangements, like where dinner will be held. For now though, let’s enjoy this one.”

“Good,” said Jerik. “I’m starving.”



A while later, Jerik and Zack were outside, enjoying the air.

Jerik looked at Zack. “Is there anything you want to do between now and tomorrow afternoon?”

“Well, if you’re up for it, I’ve never had sex with anyone,” said Zack. “I’d like for you to be that someone.”

Jerik smiled. “My place or yours?”



A while later, they were at Zack’s place.

“Impressive,” said Jerik.

“Just the Guest House,” said Zack. “No point in actually buying one, you understand. Residency here is included.”

“Just to be clear, your folks are fine with this?” Jerik asked.

“They like you, and that’s why they are okay with you getting my share,” said Zack. “But, let’s enjoy ourselves? Movie, dessert, to say nothing about sex in a comfy bed.”

“Sounds nice,” said Jerik. “Got The Lizard’s Bride?”

“’Never go against a Gilan when death is on the line!’” Zack quoted. “I got it.”

Jerik smiled. “That’s a good one. Oh, and ice cream would be nice.”



Soon enough, they were watching the movie, and eating ice cream. They were watching the sword fight between the Spaniard and the Masked Lizard.

“I’ve never understood what was up with the mask,” said Zack. “It’s not like the mercenaries know him by sight.”

“Never understood that part either,” said Jerik. “Good fight scene, for the time period the film was made in.”

“Yeah,” said Zack.

The pair looked at each other, and both had the same sort of look in their eyes. Grandpa would have to skip a page or two, to keep the grandson from asking too many questions, as they started to kiss, and remove each other’s clothes. Jerik hoped that Zack enjoyed his first, and possibly only, time at having sex.



A while later, Jerik breathed in Zack’s scent. She wanted to enjoy the time they’d have.

“Was it good for you?” Zack asked.

“Yes,” said Jerik. “I’m glad to be your first time. Tell me that you’ve at least set some genetic material aside?”

“I have,” said Zack. “I’ve also made arrangements on what to do on if someone does become a parent to my children – they’ll get an allowance at the age of 15 years, out of another fifty million dollar share I have set aside for them – in thirty years, what’s left will be split between all my offspring. If I don’t have any children, it will be split between my nieces and nephews.”

Jerik smiled. “Good to know. I hope to get to know them, and tell them about you.”

The two of them kissed. It wasn’t going to reach the Top Five of the World’s Most Famous Kisses, but they didn’t care. It would be memorable enough.

“There’s one good thing about being this sick,” said Zack, once his mouth was free. “As Hospital Food, I don’t count against your Quota of Allowed Humans.”

“I doubt many lizards actually have all twelve Eligible Prey humans that they are allowed each year,” said Jerik. “I would be concerned about how many they don’t claim, and I’m not talking about mortally ill Hospital Food that was going to die, or Legal Prey criminals that were under a Death Sentence.”

“You have a good heart,” said Zack. “I’m glad I’m about to add to it.”

“Not to mention my hips, chest, and butt,” said Jerik.

Zack started to chuckle, which turned into a cough.

“Oh, sorry for causing you to cough.”

“It’s alright,” said Zack. “Do you want to do a practice run?”

“A practice run?” Jerik asked.

“I’d like a preview of my resting place,” said Zack.

“But, what if something goes wrong, and I can’t bring you up?” Jerik asked. “I haven’t had my Big Meal of the month yet. My body could just knock you out and start digesting you.”

“I’m okay with it,” said Zack. “I was planning to do it at Doriz’s, but they’ll understand if we don’t show up.” He gave her a kiss. “It will be okay. Ten minutes, to be safe.”

“Okay,” said Jerik. She kissed him back. “Enjoy.” She looked him over. “Um, head or feet first?”

“Feet. It will be easier to bring me up.”

Between the two of them, they got Zack’s position changed. Jerik then slowly, and carefully, started swallowing Zack, enjoying the flavor of his skin. She soon got to Zack’s groin and, feeling like giving her friend a treat himself, gave it some special attention, which made him really happy. She then resumed swallowing, holding his hands and arms to his sides. Soon enough, she could feel the back of his head touch the back of her throat. She waited a moment, in case Zack changed his mind about it. With a final swallow, Jerik sent the human down her throat, into her stomach. A smile came to her lips. For a moment, she thought about not bringing him up – he was going to die inside of her anyways. Who’d know?

“I would,” she muttered. If nothing else, she wanted to respect her friend’s wishes.

“What was that?” came Zack’s muffled voice.

“I would like to know if you just want to stay in there?” Jerik asked. “I mean, it would save any fees needed.”

There was a chuckle from Zack. “You’re terrible at lying,” he said. He then started rubbing her belly. “While I wouldn’t mind dying here right now, I want to be done up special, just for you. Like a honey glazed ham, with pineapple rings.”

Jerik licked her lips at this. “Sounds good,” she said. She groaned in pleasure as Zack kept up his rubbing. “Could you keep that up, please?”

Zack chuckled. “Just remember, ten minutes.”

“Yes,” Jerik said, as she set her phone. “Ten minutes.”




The next morning, Jerik awoke to the smell of eggs cooking. She got out of the bed she’d slept in. She walked over to the kitchen, where she saw Zack wearing little more than a pair of sweatpants and an apron. It would have been funny, if not for the fact that, in this light, she could see how the sickness had affected him. Both what medical learning she’d acquired, and her natural instincts for selecting prey told her one thing – within six months, he’d be dead. In a way, he was dead, but he was choosing to go out on his own terms, terms that, as a law-biding predator, she’d have to respect. If he wanted to die of natural causes, it was his choice, if he wanted her to eat him, it was his choice. It was to be his choice, even if he changed his mind at the last moment.

He turned to look at her. “Scrambled or fried?”

“Fried,” she said. “Salt and pepper as well.”

Zack turned back to the stove, and added the seasonings. A few minutes later, he served Jerik her plate of eggs, along with toast.

As she dunked a slice of toast into the yolk of one egg, Jerik looked at Zack. “I have to ask,” she said. “Are you sure about this?”

Zack sat down, his own plate before him. “Yes,” he said. “I’ve done everything. I’m lucky to have seen my eighteenth birthday. Nineteenth and twentieth ones too. Saw my twenty-first last week – the wine was delicious, but I vomited it up, along with more than a bit of blood. You know I’m dead – or at least your body does. You had trouble bringing me up, and it wasn’t from a lack of practice. You know.”

Jerik looked away. “I’m sorry about that. It’s hard to fight with your own body to do what you want done. If you want someone else-”

“I want you to do it,” said Zack. “I know what it’s like to fight with my own body to do what needs to be done. I’m lucky I can walk, and do things for myself. Others, they are way worse off, by the time everything has been done for them. Remember when that pack of bullies called me Lunch Meat, and teased me about how delicious I’d taste.”

Jerik grinned. “I remember – smashed out four of Blizo’s teeth when he mimed biting you.”

“They never bothered me after that,” said Zack. “You’ve been there for everything I’ve asked you for. This is one last thing I’m asking of you. If you don’t want to do it, I will ask someone else.”

Jerik looked at him. “I’ll do it, for you.”

Zack smiled. “Good, because after breakfast, we’re going shopping. Dressing casual for chicken is one thing, but for a human, a predator should look their best, especially if it’s their first, even more so if it’s a friend.”

Jerik smiled. “You know how to treat a girl.”

Zack chuckled, before coughing. “I hope that the end result is a lady that eats me.”



Later that evening, Jerik was laughing her tail off. “What a day,” she said, as she straightened her new dress out. “Are you sure that this will be alright?”

“You could have a bunch of eggs in you, and still look good,” said Zack. “Or you could have one sick, and underweight, human.”

Jerik frowned. “Are you sure about this? We could go back to the amusement park.”

“None of the other rides have any appeal for me,” said Zack. “I have no interest in any of the upcoming movies. What I like, I’ve already watched. I want to finish this night, in the stomach of my best friend. Of course, some appetizers and a small glass of wine wouldn’t hurt.”

“Alright,” said Jerik. “Just let me know if you change your mind.”

Zack smiled. “I will, though I doubt that I will change it.”



A little while later, Zack had finished his part of the appetizers, and his small glass of wine, when the waiter came to him with a Special menu. Zack looked through it, and pointed.

The waiter looked at him. “I have to ask, but are you sure?”

Zack nodded. “This lady has spent the last twenty-four hours trying to change my mind. I’m sure she’s done her due diligence.”

“Very well,” the waiter said. “Who’s paying?”

Zack got out his card. “Let me know when there’s room.”

The waiter accepted the card. “Very well,” they said, as they scanned it. “Is everything in order for it?”

“All but the main course,” said Zack.

“Alright,” the waiter said. “I’ll be back.”



Soon enough, the waiter came back, informed Zack that things were ready for him, and led him towards the kitchen. Jerik tried to watch, but Zack was soon lost to her line of sight. Places that prepared Live Human Meals, be it for some fun Food Play, or for those that had made the Final Decision, valued the privacy of the Meal-to-be. Still, Jerik had spent some casual fun times in less expensive places, and had enjoyed the tastes of a few other human friends…. just not like this.

Once lead to the kitchen, the Human Meal would strip naked, place their things in a box, which would get sent to the table. Then, they would be prepared, by being tied up with special sinew string to hold them in place – it was easy to get out of, and digestible – some positions could be hard to hold without help. While her friends that were just enjoying Food Play had the condiments, seasonings, glazes, and most external garnishes that a regular meal would tend to get, including a fruit-gag to keep their mouths from getting dry, those who had made the Final Decision, or were already dead, could be stuffed. Afterwards, they’d be placed in a special oven where live Human Meals could get a nice glow, as if they had been cooked. In fact, special pans could be set up to give them a grilled look, or whatever the Customer/Meal wanted to do. Dead ones though, they got the actual treatment.

Twenty minutes later, the waiter came by with a dome-covered trolley.

“He had us concerned a couple of times when he started coughing, and making us wonder if he was choking on his gag, but he gave the Okay signal whenever we opened the door to check on him,” the waiter said, quietly. They carefully slid the tray onto the table. “Press the timer to start the thirty minute count-down. If they change their mind before then, bring them up. Otherwise, enjoy.” They then pressed the button to activate Privacy Mode, and walked away.

Jerik removed the dome, and saw that her friend had indeed been done up like a honey-glazed pig, with an apple gag. As she sniffed him, her mouth started to water, and her stomach was aching for food, a Big Meal. She read the note that came with him, which listed how he was done up, including a delicious sounding stuffing. He was done up rather extravagantly, as well as expensively.

“I’m glad I’m not the one paying,” she said.

Zack seemed to shake.

“Are you alright?” Jerik asked.

Zack gave the thumbs up signal that was used for Okay, as they soon stopped.

Jerik looked at him. “I have to ask you, one last time – are you sure about this?”

Zack nodded, and gave the thumbs up signal.

“Okay,” said Jerik. “Wiggle your toes for feet-first or shake your head for head first.”

Zack’s toes wiggled.

“Alright,” said Jerik. She then kissed his forehead, trying not to slobber on him. “Good-bye, my friend.” Carefully positioning him, and starting with his feet, she began to swallow him. Every inch of him was delicious. Eventually, she got to his groin, and just like in their practice run, she decided to give him a treat, possibly the last one he’d ever get. Based upon the way he reacted, it was clear that he enjoyed it. She then resumed swallowing him, the sinew string helping her to hold his arms to his sides. When all that was left outside of her jaws was his head, she removed his gag, just in case he wanted to say something, perhaps change his mind even.

“You’re doing great,” he said. “Keep going. Oh, and could you replace the apple – it’s delicious.”

Jerik tried to chuckle around him, as she carefully replaced the apple into his mouth. She then resumed swallowing him, eventually sending Zack into her stomach. She then started the timer, to wait, to give her friend one last chance to change his mind. Soon enough though, he was rubbing the inside of her stomach.

“I guess this is good –bye,” he said, his voice muffled by her body. “I’ll keep rubbing until I can’t.”

Within ten minutes, the rubbing stopped. Ten minutes after that, any other movement stopped.



By the time the timer went off, tears were coming down Jerik’s face. Even if she brought him up now, she knew that her friend was dead. No human had ever lasted longer than thirty minutes – they would die from a type of asphyxiation, but the enzymes lizardfolk produced caused an effect that made it painless, and gave them a certain amount of pleasure as they sat in the stomach, until they did die, and then the acids started doing their job.

The privacy screen opened, and the waiter came in. “I take it that they didn’t change their mind.”

“He didn’t,” said Jerik.

“Was this your first time eating a live human that had made the Final Decision?” the waiter asked.

Jerik nodded. “He said that he wanted to be my first,” she said, as she got out her phone, so that she could make her Predation Report.

“I’ll help you out in a moment,” the waiter said. “But first, he did order dessert, a simple bowl of ice cream.” They set the bowl on the table, along with a spoon. “He also asked me to give you this note. I think it’s kind of cute.” He passed it to her. “I’ll give you a moment.” He exited the screen.

Jerik smiled as she looked at the ice cream. “You always knew how to treat a girl.” She lifted the note, and read it.

“Death cannot destroy true Friendship – all death can do is delay it. Yep – stole it from The Lizard’s Bride.”

Jerik chuckled, as she patted her belly, which held the dead body of the writer. As she continued reading, it was like she could hear his voice.

“Jerik, since you are obviously reading this, I’m currently residing in your stomach. It’s comfy, so I’m glad to make it my resting place. Soon, I’ll be part of your heart, as well as your chest, hips, and butt. I won’t trouble you with how my health has been these last few months, but know that you’ve done me the biggest favor one can ask another to do – be there for me in my last moments. I hope that you enjoyed me. I do have one small favor, if you could do it – name a child of yours after me.”

“I will,” Jerik promised.

“Now, eat the ice cream before it melts. After all, you’re the lady that ate me, not a sad girl with melted ice cream. I’m glad that I was your first Human Meal. See you around some day when your time comes – I’ll be the one done up like a honey-glazed ham, with an apple in their mouth.”

Jerik chuckled, as she folded the note up, and carefully placed it in her purse. She then made her call, and thanks to the person on the other end, as well as the stuff that Zack had left, Jerik had made her first Predation Report.



A little while later, after making arrangement with her former landlord, Jerik was sitting on the couch in her new place, watching The Lizard’s Bride. She rubbed her belly. By now, her stomach had started its work on Zack’s body. Thanks to him, she’d have enough body fat to make it through a month of normal meals, at least until the next Big Meal day. Maybe she’d have a pig or a sheep then. Or, perhaps, knowing that she could handle it now, she could help out another Hospital Food person that had made the Final Decision.
© Copyright 2022 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035166-Their-First-Time