*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035247-H-2-Its-My-Own-Invention-H2
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2275393
My book for the Alice In Wonderland Challenge.
#1035247 added July 15, 2022 at 4:21pm
Restrictions: None
H. 2 It's My Own Invention H.2
Prompt: Your precious Patent-We could always use something beneficial once in awhile. So why don't you invent something that could be useful to mankind? Share this marvelous invention with us in a Blog entry {or static item}

A self cleaning house. A big, red button in it's own fuse box. If you spill water on the floor, go to to the fuse box, push the red button and the mess is cleaned up. Bathrooms need cleaning. Go to the fuse box and push the red button. The bathroom is clean. Floors need mopping. Push the red button and floors are mopped. Dusting. You guessed it. Push the big red button and the house is dusted. Kitchen needs cleaning. Push the big red button.

How does this device work, you ask. Extra wiring, cables and gadgets in the house that connects to the rooms and the big red button. I am no engineer so I am just throwing this out there. My idea. I will hire an engineer to help me with this. Invisible, cleaning fluid that won't harm humans or pets. House cleaning would be a breeze. If you only want to clean one room, push the button once for kitchen, twice for bathrooms, three times for dusting, four times for mopping floors. Vacuuming? You still need a vacuum or Aruba or a Zoom. You still need to do your own laundry and make your own beds. Painting your own walls. It would be nice if my big, red button could do laundry, windows, painting and vacuuming but I felt it would be too much stress for one button and all the wires and cables needed for self cleaning.

Anyway, think of all the time you could save with a self cleaning house. I hate cleaning house and have thought of this concept for years. I hope you will agree. Maybe if the self cleaning house idea flies, then another gadget could be invented to vacuum, do laundry, make beds and clean windows. Know any engineers?

338 Words


© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035247-H-2-Its-My-Own-Invention-H2