*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
6
7
8
12
15
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
26
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035308-A-Disciple
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1035308 added July 17, 2022 at 10:24am
Restrictions: None
A Disciple
🙏🌹🌹🙏
*The greatest fortune in this world is to be a disciple, or a devotee. Those who have become a disciple or a devotee only know the value of it.*
*A disciple in Sanskrit is called Antevasi. This is a magnificent word. Antevasi means one who dwells inside the Guru. It is not that just the master is in the heart of the devotee, the devotee also dwells in the heart of the master. Antevasi - means one who dwells inside the master. There is nothing other than the Guru.* *Everything around is Guru. You dwell inside the heart of the Guru all the time. The love of the master is surrounding you all the time. The one who realizes this is a disciple or a devotee. What else would you want once you realize that you are surrounded by unconditional divine love all the time. No lack remains in life. It is all bliss.*
*Antevasi - this is such a beautiful name!*

© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035308-A-Disciple