*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035340
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1035340 added July 19, 2022 at 12:39pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the Movies - The Warriorr!
It was July 16th, 2022, and you are still quite cranky from recent events! Last week, you went to the movie theater to try and enjoy a good movie and what happens? THEY FUCKING BAN YOU FOR VOICING YOUR OPINION ON A BAT SHIT INSANE ACTOR! You try to get the ban lifted, but the bitch manager wouldn't allow it and hung up on you! This infuriates you to no end and you were just getting up to grab a drink. However, before you popped open a cold one, you stop and think for a minute and realize that no matter how much of this delicious golden brew you drink, you just don't feel any better! And it doesn't help that last week while out on the beach, you got stung by a jellyfish and the experience was quite painful. You can still feel the pain, even to this day!
What happens when you get stung by a jellyfish!
So, you decided to go down your junkie brother's route...and try to get yourself some cough syrup!


You go down to the local Wal-Mart in the hopes of getting something that will help you take the edge off! You try to use a fake prescription card to try to score you some cough syrup, but unfortunately, due to some recent bullshit change in policy, they no longer carry Promethazine or Codeine. You tell them that it's a whole bunch of bullshit and demand they produce something right away! Instead of complying to your request, they call in for security and have your irate ass thrown out instead! After you get yourself up, you head over to your pick-up truck and slam both of your fists into it over the injustice you have just suffered from at Wal-Mart! Just as you were about to go on another tirade, your phone rings. You pick it up and see that it was your mother! You talk to her and realize that she is quite panic stricken! You ask what is wrong and she tells you what is wrong...your asshole brother is going back to that PIECE OF SHIT INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER TO WATCH ANOTHER GODDAMN INDIAN MOVIE!!!


You couldn't goddamn believe it. HE IS WATCHING THAT SHIT AGAIN, EVEN THOUGH THE LAST TIME HE DID THAT, YOUR BROTHER'S HOUSE WAS BROKEN INTO AND THOSE POOR KIDS HAD NIGHTMARES FOR WEEKS! You then decided to hop into your truck and head over to the International Movie Theater!
After you arrive, you once again see that asshole brother of yours going in with that psychopath friend of his and some other douchebag in a turban as well! Like last time, you get your camera ready and attempt to go inside, but the security are once again on to your game and have asked you to present your tickets! Not putting up with their crap, you decided to go on a tirade laced with racial slurs, which was once again ended with you getting a fist to the face and you flying backwards into a trash bin! You weren't hurt that badly, but you walked quite slowly to your truck. As you get inside, you ask your fiance` to drive you to the liqueur store. Again, she doesn't think it is wise to get you more booze with you this cranked up and violent and you again, tell the bitch to just do it!
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035340