*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035651
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1035651 added July 24, 2022 at 5:56pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Shamshera
It was July 23rd, 2022, and you are finally starting to recover from the jellyfish stings! It was not a pleasant experience, as you have been scratching your leg non-stop for the past week! You were just minding your own business, eating some more food from McDonald's, when you get a strange phone call from the local jailhouse. That's strange, you don't know anyone that has been arrested as of late, but decided to pick it up anyways. You then realize that it was your brother and he has been in jail since last night! While on the phone, he tells you that shortly before his arrest last night, he found out that your brother is seeing yet, ANOTHER DAMN INDIAN MOVIE!!!


You couldn't Goddamn believe it, AFTER THE SHIT SHOW THAT HAPPENED LAST TIME YOU WENT THERE, HE IS STILL INSISTING ON GOING BACK! You quickly swallow down the rest of the food and proceeded to head to the International Movie Theater with your fiance`. From where you are, it would be about an hour's drive since you live way out in the country in the middle of nowhere! Just as you were reaching the city limits, you begin to feel cramps in your gut. You try to hold it in, but unfortunately fail and end up letting out a wet fart. This was quickly followed by you feeling even more cramps, causing you to pull over at the nearest gas station and running inside to use the bathroom. Several minutes later, you come back out, quite relieved, and with a fresh bottle of Mountain Dew! You curse under your breath about the McDonald's food before cranking up your truck and resuming your journey to the International Movie Theater.

Unfortunately, because of how much time you spent on the porcelain shrine, you only arrive just in time to see your brother leaving the damn theater! You, in a state of panic, try to pull over and grab your camera, getting it ready to go! You then attempted to run out in front of them and try to stop them, but ended up nearly getting run over by his psychopath friend as they were leaving!

You, angrily, storm back to your truck and cuss up a storm about your sour luck before you start to crank up the truck again. As you start up the truck, you look at your twitter page and see this:
profile of a suspended account

Are you fucking kidding me? YOU JUST GOT THIS ACCOUNT BACK MONTHS AGO AND THOSE ASSHOLES FLAGGED YOU DOWN AGAIN! However, your tirade is cut short by another wet fart, as you race to the nearest gas station to relieve your aching bowels again...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035651