*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036013
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1036013 added August 4, 2022 at 9:17pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Vikrant Rona
It was July 29th, 2022, and you have just got done making a new Twitter account. This was about the fifth time you had to make a new account on Twitter because of trolls and because of your asshole brother! You are also furious over the fact that one of your brothers is in jail over some misunderstandings at a movie theater. While applying medical cream to your jellyfish stung foot, you get a phone call. It was your mother. You answer it and are immediately greeted with her going into a panic. You ask what is wrong and she tells you your brother is, once again, PLANNING TO SEE ANOTHER DUMBASS INDIAN MOVIE!


You immediately start to get pissed off again and tell her you will get it taken care of. You couldn't fucking believe it. He has caused your brother to be in jail for the past week, and he has caused you to lose another Twitter account! The bastard is going to pay this time!

As you drive to the International Movie Theater, you decided to come up with a different plan. You were going to wait until you confronted the bastard before even taking out your camera! You decided to play along and act like you are going to obey the theater's rules for once and buy a ticket. While getting your ticket punched, you see that bastard, but you only see him with some dude in raggedy clothes. You don't see his psychopath friend anywhere. Then you remember that his psychopath friend has been in the hospital for the past week for COVID. The bastard isn't dying, but he still has to breathe through hoses stuck into his nose. You focus back onto the task at hand and quietly follow the two into the showroom. You see the two take the smooth ramp up and you decided to take the stairs. You noticed that this showroom is one of the "luxury" rooms because the seats recline and have a button to push for whenever you need service from the concession stand. You roll your eyes at how your asshole brother is getting spoiled and finally decided to pull out your camera. Unfortunately, because of your sour luck, a security guard catches you pulling the camera out and immediately asks you to put it away. You tell him to back off and he starts to yell orders at you to put the camera away! You then make the foolish decision to shove the guard, in which he pushes you back...hard! You end up loosing your footing and end up stumbling down the stairs, tumbling past your brother who looks at you with a shocked expression. After your fall, you felt intense pain radiating from one of your butt cheeks. As you holler in pain, the guard grabs you and begins to carry you out like a bag of trash!

Outside, the furious guard throws you into a big pile of filled garbage bags before slamming the door shut loudly. Your fiance` sees this and asks if you are OK. You tell her you are find, but you will need help getting back into your pick-up truck...

The next morning, you felt your butt cheek still radiating with pain. Your fiance` asks what is wrong and you tell her about you getting injured at the theater. She pulls up your shorts and sees a HUMONGOUS bruise near your butt cheek and gasps!
What happens when you think it's a good idea to ride down a waterfall like an idiot!

You couldn't believe it, you had sustained a terrible injury, AND THOSE BASTARDS AT THE THEATER COULD CARE FUCKING LESS! As your fiance` starts to put ointment on your huge bruise, you yell out in pain while also cussing up a storm, cursing at your asshole brother again!

DAYS LATER...

You were still bruised up from the fall and you are getting up to go look at yourself in the mirror. You look and sure enough, the bruise was still fucking there. You still couldn't believe you got this banged up because you were just snooping around your brother.

Speaking of, you decided to check up on his Twitter out of boredom and he is talking about having an audio recording of you squealing in pain. You decided to check it out and recognize those screams, it was you hollering after that brute of a guard shoved you down those stairs!


You couldn't believe it! That bastard actually got a recording of you falling and getting injured at the theater! You try to get up and run outside the door, but the pain from the bruise shot up, causing you to holler in pain before you fell to the ground again!

Whenever you recover from this injury, you are going to get back at that asshole brother of yours!!!
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036013