*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036428
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1036428 added August 27, 2022 at 12:32am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Macherla Niyo.
It was August 12, 2022, and you have been fuming for the past week. Throughout the week, you and your siblings have been on a rampage on social media as of late. Mostly because your mother is still in the hospital, but she is doing much better and is recovering from the shock. Throughout social media, everyone fires off about the incident last weekend.

One of your sisters talked about how the guard nearly ripped her arm off after escorting her out of the theater. Another sister of yours is talking about showing her teenage sons a "Real American Movie" and not some horseshit movie from India! One of your brothers talked about how if father was still around, he would like a "long talk" with Ross while also posting a picture of your brother's face after he got into a bloody bar fight, saying that's how Ross will look after "the talk." Another brother talks about how all of this is a crying shame and how Ross has no qualms with spending several hours watching an Indian movie, but has an issue with just spending A COUPLE of hours at family outings. You then put in your piece and talk about what stinks worse, the dump you just took, or the room full of those strange people that your brother Ross was sitting in while enjoying a shitty Indian movie! You even got disgusted when that friend of his in raggedy clothes took snapshots of him eyeing up the belly dancers. You almost smashed the phone in half after seeing all that.

It was early that Afternoon, and you just got done checking in on your mother at the hospital. She is still stable, but will need more time to recover. You then decided to check in on your brother's twitter and, believe it or not, find out he is watching another Indian movie!!!


You couldn't goddamn believe it, AFTER ALL OF THE SHIT HE JUST PUT YOU ALL THROUGH, HE IS GOING FOR THAT SHIT AGAIN!!! HE HAS SENT YOUR MOTHER TO THE HOSPITAL AND NEARLY GOT THE KIDS HURT, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE HIM PAY FOR REAL!!!

After you get your camera equipment ready, you head back to the International Movie Theater with the same group as last time. However, when you all arrive, you see a very familiar service truck parked outside...that could mean only one goddamn thing...THAT PSYCHOPATH FRIEND OF HIS IS BACK FROM THE HOSPITAL AND IS PROBABLY OUT FOR BLOOD!

Again, like last time, you kept your camera hidden in your pants as you slipped into the theater, purchased tickets for "kid friendly" movies, and proceeded to head to the showroom where the bastard and his group is. However, unlike last time, the security guards are a bit more alert this time and were guarding the doorways to the showroom this time. Once again, they ask for a ticket stub and your group doesn't provide one. Your sister then tries to slip around the brutes and into the showroom, when a female staff member stopped her from going in. Your sister cops an attitude and starts to cuss her out, going into full "Karen mode." Your sister then shoves her around a few times before she is stopped when a brute guard grabs her arm and holds it tight. She gets angrier and demands he lets go of her arm. Instead of complying, he pulls her arm behind her back and begins to escort her out, causing her to panic and fake screams of pain. Her children sees this and starts to cry. You get mad yourself and demand the guard to lighten up, but they put your arms behind your back and force you out as well. Out in the parking lot, the kids run up to their mothers and cry their eyeballs out over the horrifying experience. As you watch, your blood boils at an all time high and you clench your fists.

You swear under your breath that because your asshole brother not only sent your mother to the hospital, but made some kids cry, YOU WILL GET YOUR REVENGE ONE DAY AND MAKE THAT PIECE OF SHIT PAY FOR ALL OF THIS ATROCITY!!!
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036428