*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036544-To-Be-Continued-Today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1036544 added August 15, 2022 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
To Be Continued Today
To Be Continued Today


Missed it by that much. It was only a minute past midnight WDC time when I posted my latest blog entry from yesterday. If it was even that much time. Why did I do that? It was because I dosed off just before midnight last night. And I don’t know why. One second, I was working on my latest blog entry. The next I only had a few minutes to post it before midnight.

I tried to post it by midnight. And I almost got it too. It read midnight when I hit the submit Post button. But by the time it was submitted it was after midnight. Like I wrote above it was a minute at the most when I finally got it posted. That’s why there are two blog entries for today. It’s because I missed another blogging day. That wasn’t my intention. But that is what happened.

Now for worse news. It was a very normal first day off from work. My brother and I didn’t have too much that we needed to do today. But what we did need to do took us most of the day to do it. We didn’t get done with it until almost the end of the day. That’s how busy it was for us today.

As a result, I didn’t get any writing done on the second Short Story that I’m trying to do for this month. It also means that I haven’t had the chance to post my WDC Short Story for this month today either. Both of which I hope that I will be able to do tomorrow. As far as I know, my brother and I don’t have anything that needs to be done tomorrow. But I’m probably wrong about that too.

Tomorrow, at the very least, I’m going to create my WDC Short Story for this month. Will I write a Shameless Plug for it or a Please Review? I probably will. But I haven’t written either one yet. If I do write them, I will do it at the same time as I create this Short Story.

I’m hoping to do the same thing with the second Short Story for this month. But I usually don’t have the time to do it before I post it. If I can get it done by the end of this week, I may have about a week and a half to Shameless Plug it and ask for reviews. That is what I want to do. But if I can’t do it, that’s not a big thing to me. As long as I get it done by the end of the month too.










© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036544-To-Be-Continued-Today