*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036553-Cloudy-Tuesday
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by GG
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2278635
Come! Join my journey.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1036553 added August 16, 2022 at 9:51am
Restrictions: None
Cloudy Tuesday
Sunday I talked about starting to finally follow my dream of becoming a writer. I promised to keep you posted on my progress by posting here on my blog every day. I didn't get to post anything yesterday because as I said, life keeps getting in the way. However, I didn't let that stop me from working on the characters for my story and I found that the antagonist is harder to get a handle on than the hero of the story. Does anyone else have that problem? I mean I know what the hero wants. He wants to prove his mother is not crazy, and prove to himself that he is not crazy as well, and in doing so save the planet. But the bad guy. I know what he wants. He wants to destroy the world for the greed of power. He craves power like a drugy needs a fix. It's the motivation that is harder to nail down. I think once I have that nailed down I will be well on my way to getting my outline done. Wish me luck today as I work on that.

Talk to you tomorrow.

GG Lynn

© Copyright 2022 GG (UN: gg-lynn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GG has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036553-Cloudy-Tuesday